• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocle

Speaking of Genesis 3, Reddit is whining about a gay SSB commentator calling competitors attractive too often (among other things), lol. I watched it without audio, so I didn't notice.
Absolutely disgusting and unprofessional. He needs to study straight guys and learn appropriate conduct. Straight people rarely mention their attractions in polite conversation. It's a pretty shocking contrast when you listen to those ravenous gays!

Absolutely disgusting and unprofessional. He needs to study straight guys and learn appropriate conduct. Straight people rarely mention their attractions in polite conversation. It's a pretty shocking contrast when you listen to those ravenous gays!
I know, imagine if that was a poor, humble, opressed straight male! He'd be exiled! Those Gays that opress the poor straight males MUST behave!!!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
1989? Me too! I will turn 27 on the 19th march T__T
The year of Satan Swift
eRtby.gif

I slept most of my day lol.

Gay men ever mentioning their attraction is "shoving it down my throat".

*casually mentions having a girlfriend*

*oh wow X female celebrity is soooo hot*

Calling competitors attractive while being a commentator is unprofessional.

Straight people, please talk more about it being shoved down your throats though. Describe the scene in detail. Build up the mental image.

3phemeral

Gay men ever mentioning their attraction is "shoving it down my throat".

*casually mentions having a girlfriend*

*oh wow X female celebrity is soooo hot*
I'm consistently amazed at how open posters are with needing to grossly objectify women in threads as if women would never read them. I'm picturing them having a conversation like that in reality and can't imagine if they'd ever express those same feelings with women present.

#NotABoysOnlyClub #MenAreObjectifiedToo #DontTakeMyTitsAway

Calling competitors attractive while being a commentator is unprofessional.

Straight people, please talk more about it being shoved down your throats though. Describe the scene in detail. Build up the mental image.

I mean it is unprofessional. Though I recall funny threads on this site and reddit about "I'LL RAPE YOU" and other such comments being made by PROFESSIONAL fighting game players towards female/male opponents. Defense of such unprofessional speech with "its just the culture of fighting games."

Elitist1945

You know Lost is a good show when you watch a random clip and then start uncontrollably bawling your eyes out lmao.

EDIT: For real. Its been 4 minutes and I can't stop crying

Camillelang

Neo Member
You know Lost is a good show when you watch a random clip and then start uncontrollably bawling your eyes out lmao.

EDIT: For real. Its been 4 minutes and I can't stop crying

My mom just finished it and I knew cause she was just crying like crazy in her room. We both pulled the same thing where as we were crying at the end we looked up what the end meant. I bought the soundtracks off itunes and they always make me tear up!

So miss "Never dating again" dragged me to get coffee with her and bought me a plane ticket to Chicago for in a couple weeks because she has to get a hearing test for her job and "didnt wanna go to Chicago alone"

seriously what is my life. she knows I really like her.

Get dumped by a not being mean but a boring girl and then this crazy crap happens? I mean, I'll take some excitement.

chicago is dope, what a weird lady you're seeing.

a bit cold now tho:(

She just got out of an absolutely shit abusive relationship last month and I think "never dating again" is her trying to be ya know whatever while making sure sure I'm relatively safe, and if it goes nowhere oh well, our relationship has always been weird lol

So miss "Never dating again" dragged me to get coffee with her and bought me a plane ticket to Chicago for in a couple weeks because she has to get a hearing test for her job and "didnt wanna go to Chicago alone"

Get dumped by a not being mean but a boring girl and then this crazy crap happens? I mean, I'll take some excitement.

Wait.... you had a different username didnt you. Are you Biforce of Power?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I've never watched Lost. Mainly because it was before I really got into TV. Is it a good watch?

Only the first 3 seasons.

Have you two had sex yet?

Have you two had sex yet?

Nah, made out and crap when we were younger but nothing recently. Like I said even if we don't get together for real it's at least good to have her back in some capacity.

Like I'll give her another month or two of cuddling and stuff before I go "Yea, we are just awesome friends" because she might just not be feeling like super jumping in to something right yet.

And no I'm not Biforce lol

I've been meaning to start going to the gym this year for the first time (in like 15 years). I haven't subscribed yet but I bought today a pair or beautiful tennis shoes for it. I've been spending so much in the past couple of weeks because of all the sales. I seriously need to stop!!!

OMG! Yeah, LOST is amazing, even though the answers to most of the big mysteries of the show were crap, it was still a hell of a ride.

I appear in one of the extract of the bluray collection

Ooo, tell us more. Were you at a fan event that got filmed or something?
No, they asked fans around the world to send videos, I found out from a fansite. I just thanked the creators for giving us "123 amazing hours" or something like that :p

It's called "Lost planet" but I can't find it on YouTube.

Hahahaha I was just thinking the same thing XD
You shall not use the name of The Lord in vain in my presence.

Palmer27

I just realized that whenever a person on GAF has Ike from Fire Emblem as their avatar, I automatically assume that they're gay.

Same just presumed it was Golnei posting on the witness thread.

Btw, just wrote what I KNOW is a genius piece of satire on another thread. Pretty worried it might not sit on the accepted side of Gaf mods, wherever that line is I have NO idea. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom