• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth Sets Franchise Record For Steam Concurrent Players

LakeOf9

Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth achieved the highest PEAK player count in series history on Steam!

It's also STEAM DECK VERIFIED so you can experience the gripping story, one-of-a-kind experiences, and fast-paced combat wherever you go

The game hit 46,161 concurrent players (which is the second highest for a JRPG, behind Tales of Arise, unless we decide to count Elden Ring and Monster Hunter as JRPGs), so looks like Sega's hard work in building the audience on PC has paid off/

TheAssist

Man I still cant believe that this, Persona 3 and FF7 Rebirth bless us all at the same time basically . Unfortunately I only have time for one of these epic games in the coming months, so FF7 it will be, but I'll play this before the end of the year and I am super looking forward to it. Also I just played through The Man Who Erased His Name, so I need a bit a breather before another Yakuza game.

Top Bottom