• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition Halo Console + Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller

cireza

The real question is whether the game is linked to the hardware, it's something that's normal for xbox. Got a xbox version of Cyberpunk via the method.

You might want to check that out.
The game will be linked to the first account that you connect on the console, this is how it works. Not linked to hardware, this is not Nintendo.

Interfectum

One of the biggest TLOU2 defenders on this site is also a POS scalper. No shock there.
Season 9 Oh Snap GIF by The Office

93xfan

Banned
Looks really awesome!! Has to be vertical though, so wouldn’t have worked for me. Already a happy owner of a Series X, so I’m good

Derktron

Banned
I was able to preorder the controller and then sell it on eBay for $300, yes I'm an asshole. -- No I'm not a scapler. --- If you can't beat them, join them and enjoy the profit.

cormack12

Gold Member
I was able to preorder the controller and then sell it on eBay for $300, yes I'm an asshole. -- No I'm not a scapler. --- If you can't beat them, join them and enjoy the profit.

You bought something to resell it at a higher price. Of course you are lol. Just because it's one item doesn't mean you aren't part of the problem. Not judging you but it's all the same

cormack12

Gold Member
Do the stars on the console light up or is it just paint?

jim-halpert-face.gif

It’s a shame that the star embellishments don’t glow as if they were twinkling in Halo’s alien night sky, a feature that would make this a must-buy for fans that might be on the fence. Realistically, that would have moved this bundle into more of a custom console space and launched the price into the stratosphere, so it’s understandable that it’s a flat, non-interactive design.

Deanington

It bothers me that they purposely scuffed ( if you look close enough ) parts of the elite controller. I would want it looking minty. Console is nice though.

S0ULZB0URNE

Console is sexy,so is the Elite but I don't like the build quality.
Anyway to get the controller that comes with the console separately?

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
If anyone is wondering..

I bought 3 PlayStation 5 consoles (all disc versions) and sold them all for $550 each. I have two more consoles here ready to resell for the same exact price. I said I was going to resell this console based on how rare it is, but I never said for how much. I could easily sell for a $100+ profit, but that's not my intention. Helping someone get these consoles and make a $25 profit is enough for me.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
If anyone is wondering..

I bought 3 PlayStation 5 consoles (all disc versions) and sold them all for $550 each. I have two more consoles here ready to resell for the same exact price. I said I was going to resell this console based on how rare it is, but I never said for how much. I could easily sell for a $100+ profit, but that's not my intention. Helping someone get these consoles and make a $25 profit is enough for me.
I don't have a problem with it I have purchased several PS5 and XSX for myself and have now helped 3 others get PS5s and 2 get a Series X and they have all given me a little something for my troubles.

Having paid scalper prices for years to attend high profile sporting events for the last 30 years I can tell you scalping pricing is only worth what people are willing to pay.

If anyone is wondering..

I’ve been able to get 6 PS5s (technically 7 but I cancelled one), and 4 Xboxes (S/X) but they have all been for friends who wanted one. The most I’ve gotten extra for them was lunch from 4 people.

Ol'Scratch

I am so very happy that Infinite will be PC day one, because even though I lean very heavily to Playstation/PC/Switch there is always something about Halo time.
Halo caused me to buy numerous Xbox systems which I always ended up selling as soon as the hype spell wore off. When this system went up it almost happened again

MikeM

I managed to land a pre-order too. I am not a Halo fan but the system looks interesting. Figured "why not" and snapped one up. Either way, going to sell either my OG Series X or this to a buddy.

What I am really waiting for is the next Gears Xbox. That Gears One S with the etched claw marks was by far the coolest special edition console I have ever had.

Alpha Male

FYI:

Wario said that the controller is exclusive to Microsoft store and GameStop in the US.

I have the controller pre ordered from Amazon UK.

Last edited:
What is the theme tho with the black stuff, it looks like his armor but why did they choose black and not green?

It looks really cool tho with the stars

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
You're the kind of person I hate the most. Getting a pre-order just to sell it.

I don't see a problem with it if people didn't pay the scalpers prices then scalping wouldn't happen, blame those paying silly prices.

When I got my pre order in for my launch day Series X I also secured one for my adult son who works his ass off and simply didnt have time to invest trying to get a pre order in.

He not only paid me back for his console which I tried not to take but took my wife and I out for dinner as thanks.

Top Bottom