• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limp Bizkit good again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lb_01.jpg

lb_03.jpg

It appears guitarist Wes Borland has returned to the band he said he would never go back to although nothing has been confirmed.

Fred Durst has certainly put out a strong hint about the return of Borland to the fans. At the official Limp Bizkit website, the entire site has been replaced with five pictures of Borland rehearing with the band.

link

well, it seems that hell has frozen over.

Crispy

I think their first album was good, I still listen to songs like counterfeit, stuck, pollution etc. on a regular basis. Their second album was ok, from the third I only liked Boiler and the last one...well....eat you alive is kinda ok, but the rest is trash.

I heard rumors most of the rapping is out and Fred will be screaming a lot more, now that Wes is back...there is hope for an album similar to the first. I'm interested to see what's going to come out of this.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Limp Bizkit was never good. They have some of the worst lyrics out there. Case in point:

"Now I know y'all loving this s*** right here, L.I.M.P. Bizkit is right here" (or something along those lines). These lyrics are supposed to rhyme but its the same freaking word!! That isn't a rhyme.

Then of course there is that song off of their recent album where all Durst does is repeat the word "baby" about a million times. It's quite annoying.

Die already. You douchebags have had your day. Its OVER like Dio for you fuckers. Besides, we've got enough crappy covers of already crappy songs on the radio.

"People in the house throw hands in the air cuz if you dont care, then we dont care!"

"You wanna mess with Limp Bizkit? 'yeah' You can't mess with Limp Bizkit! 'why?' Because we get it on! 'when?' Every day and every night 'oh.'"

LAME.

Yeah go ahead, Wes. Sell out again. You can look forward to hearing this:

Fred: "Yo dawg! Put on this tiger-suit! You gonna be the hippenest happinest tiger eva, du!"

Wes: "But Fred, I don't wanna put on th-"

Fred: "AOUGH!!!"

Wes: "Ok ok the tiger suit is cool, I guess...."

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
How many times can the same joke be used in a thread?

LB was good for a couple of albums, but then they went downhill. With Wes, back they probably can get back to where they were. The CD with Nookie was pretty good, IMO.

Kefkaff

Banned
Uno Ill Nino said:
Yeah go ahead, Wes. Sell out again. You can look forward to hearing this:

Fred: "Yo dawg! Put on this tiger-suit! You gonna be the hippenest happinest tiger eva, du!"

Wes: "But Fred, I don't wanna put on th-"

Fred: "AOUGH!!!"

Wes: "Ok ok the tiger suit is cool, I guess...."

hahahaha Yes.

effzee

the last album was pretty good but again im sure no one heard b4 hating on it. it was a lot more mellow and a lot less rap. i liked it and i also liked thier first two albums. they just need to go back to that style of the first album. counterfielt and new pollution are awesome songs.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Limp Bizkit was good?

HOHOHO Oh MAN I'm teh funney lololol

Significant Other was good ear candy, nothing profound or anything. Kinda like watching a popcorn flick. You chew it up, spit it out, and flush it down the toilet, never to be heard from again.

For Limp Bizkit to be good "again," we must first accept the postulate that Limp Bizkit was at some previous time "good." This is not the case.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
So what happened to Snot's former guitarist? Is he out of the band now? That's such a fucked up thing to do to a musician.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom