• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ltTp: uNchArTed 4: mOrE lIKe uNcHarTEd bOrE

Great Hair

Banned
giphy7356543870f183a4.gif

can you too smell it? I think we´re getting really close ...

Zotaku

The thing which is infuriating, is not only are they WAY off, but not even getting name/spelling right for the wrong answer....Double fail >< Who the eff is Dankey Kang?!?! Liu Kang's dank sibling? and how the EFF can you mistake a name as ubiquitous and easy on the tongue, as Zelda....with Zorldo?!? Either the host of the game show or some audience members MUST have laughed their asses off!

Arachnid

UC3 MP used to be a worthy contender, but not anymore.

The only saving grace of UC4 MP is 60 fps. Too bad they didn't remaster 2 & 3.

I didn't play UC3 multiplayer outside of the beta unfortunately, but I sunk tons of hours in the UC2 multiplayer. I remember having a fantastic time with my friends in it so it's definitely a good contender

Keihart

Playing through Uncharted 4 the whole time I was like "Do they even know HOW to make an adventure game!?!?", aimlessly wondering around with forgettable characters and not even serviceable combat. It was just more of the same slog as the coveted Uncharted 2 that I was only able to get through because of Chloe's super hot ass, but even that was unrealistic. Insert any Sony first party game and its just a stupid 3rd person story action Uncharted clone. Can't Sony show any innovation?

And don't even get me started of all the other games I've been late to the party for because I'm smart enough not to buy any game at launch cause I know it will suck ass. Dark Souls 3 was "Hey lets just take everything from the past Souls game and mix them together the best we can to bore our fans to tears. It's like does From Software even have an imagination anymore, or are they just gonna keep milking the "Magic" from the first souls game that was archaic as fuck but all the hardcore gamers are like "you don't understand unless you play souls git gud".

Anything Microsoft makes now is laughable without even being mentioned.

You'd think Nintendo could be a saving grace except they keep making the same old Mario, Zelda, and kiddy bullshit. Mario odyssey was just a poorly made Mario 64 clone made worse by hunting down 1000 stupid moons by doing meaningless bullshit. What do you even do in Zelda breath of the wild without your weapons breaking? the most boring Open world game since Elder Scrolls Skyrim. Just stop making Open world games in general, they all suck and have nothing to do in them.

Any new game is basically not worth playing cause its just some "improved" version of something that has already been done, and you cant go back and play the old shit cause it hold up like hell. Gaming is fucking dead and you're stupid if you enjoy any of it except Fortnite.
iu

EDMIX

Its almost like botw

But horizon is shit boring and ugly.
At least its an open world,

Wait no it isnt.

Wel it comes on a coffee coaster and botw is only on a cartridge..

Wait shit the wii u version.

I give up it truly is boreizon max yawn

I had lots of fun in Horizon, but it always left me wanting more. Like I wanted more side quest, I wanted more cities to explore, I know I wanted more animals to kill lol It seems like killing normal animals might have been a after thought to the developer based on the actual plot and all, but I hope Horizon 2 has a lot more animals to hunt and they add more layers to it, like people who skip the animals for you and you can use it for a coat or something.

More survival features would be nice as the game already has some good stuff like using herbs and such. I can 100% see how someone got bored with parts of that game.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
For me, when I finished Uncharted 4, I was glad the series was done as it's the second worst in the franchise but then, 16 months later, I played and completed Lost Legacy and holy shit, it became my third best game (currently fifth) of the generation at the time as it was everything I wanted Uncharted 4 to be but wasn't.

Really hoping that the new San Diego Studio is working on Lost Legacy 2 and not Uncharted 5.

Whitecrow

Banned
I think the problem with Uncharted 4 is that the narrative/story was so screwed up that they needed to fill it with endless map traversal.
The same that happened with FF XIII, walking for the sake of walking but with climbing.

But you know, you gotta somehow appreciate all the enviroment art that costed so much to create, devs kinda force you to stay for a while in the map.
They should learn a bit from Sonic Team lol.

Lost Legacy tuned that down (apart from the 3 chapter of the occidental ghats), and did a lot better the mix between the story, puzzles and map traversal.

That said, if you are able to enjoy the scenery, the enviroments, the art, and the chat between characters once you already know the story, U4 pace is much more bearable and enjoyable.

Heinrich

Banned
How dare you say ANYTHING against a SONY PlayStation® 4 - the all-in-one games and entertainment system - exclusive game!

Playing through Uncharted 4 the whole time I was like "Do they even know HOW to make an adventure game!?!?", aimlessly wondering around with forgettable characters and not even serviceable combat. It was just more of the same slog as the coveted Uncharted 2 that I was only able to get through because of Chloe's super hot ass, but even that was unrealistic. Insert any Sony first party game and its just a stupid 3rd person story action Uncharted clone. Can't Sony show any innovation?

And don't even get me started of all the other games I've been late to the party for because I'm smart enough not to buy any game at launch cause I know it will suck ass. Dark Souls 3 was "Hey lets just take everything from the past Souls game and mix them together the best we can to bore our fans to tears. It's like does From Software even have an imagination anymore, or are they just gonna keep milking the "Magic" from the first souls game that was archaic as fuck but all the hardcore gamers are like "you don't understand unless you play souls git gud".

Anything Microsoft makes now is laughable without even being mentioned.

You'd think Nintendo could be a saving grace except they keep making the same old Mario, Zelda, and kiddy bullshit. Mario odyssey was just a poorly made Mario 64 clone made worse by hunting down 1000 stupid moons by doing meaningless bullshit. What do you even do in Zelda breath of the wild without your weapons breaking? the most boring Open world game since Elder Scrolls Skyrim. Just stop making Open world games in general, they all suck and have nothing to do in them.

Any new game is basically not worth playing cause its just some "improved" version of something that has already been done, and you cant go back and play the old shit cause it hold up like hell. Gaming is fucking dead and you're stupid if you enjoy any of it except Fortnite.
That post could have come from me, if I was a more brave person...

Kudos to you, sir... :D

Top Bottom