• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

M-Two Inc., support dev-studio of Resident Evil 3 Remake, is working on a larger remake project for Capcom

Aggelos

M-Two Inc. was founded by Tatsuya Minami

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I mean, Dino Crisis needs it. Onimusha would be another good one, though that game still plays fantastically well.

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
H66sjMP.jpg

Imagine that

Last edited:

Saber

Nah...not putting faith with those remakes that feels the same.

But if I would guess, would be Dino Crysis. Is a mad and lame game with a lot of unnecessary mechanics.

SuperGooey

Anyone call Dusk Golem out yet on his bullshit?
Haha, pretty much the only thing he ever "leaked" was:
-RE7's Not a Hero being delayed
-RE3make coming "sooner than you think" and "outsourced"

He also said Mercenaries was going to be in R3make (not the case), he was positive that the Clock Tower was in (not the case), and that the city was a multi-layered sandbox (not the case).

INC

Was just gonna say lost planet

Dragons dogma
Dead rising on RE engine......
Breathe of fire

Reactions: Isa

GHG

Gold Member
Is RE4 need a remake? Or just a powerful remaster?

Nah I don't think it needs a remake at all but I have a feeling that Capcom will do it at some point because it would make a stupid amount of money for them.

That said, I wouldn't complain if it was remade using their latest graphics engine as long as everything from the original remains intact.

Last edited:

taizuke

If they're sticking with Resident Evil i hope they don't skip Code Veronica. Once that happens only then should they remake 4.

A Dino Crisis remake would be awesome.

kiphalfton

Was just gonna say lost planet

Dragons dogma
Dead rising on RE engine......
Breathe of fire

Dead Rising just needs to be rebooted at this point.

Currently wrapping up DR3 and although it is a fun game, it has gone way too far off the rails. DR4 is supposedly worse in that regard (and many other regards). I don't mind zany kooky stuff, but for instance in DR3 the chief of security literally looks like a stripper, and there's loads of other characters who I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I saw them.

Other than that, capcom already released an onimusha remaster, and dino crisis has been dead for nearly 20 years.

Aggelos

Did Dusk Golem rape your wife and kill your dog or something?

See that?

Here we go again, with the claims of the charlatan DuskGolem (Aesthetic Gamer) spreading all ovah the internet.
Here we go again....

Last edited:

Aggelos

Oh shucks.... So Nibel got the piece of rumour from Dusk Golem (Aesthetic Gamer).

If any moderator is reading this, lock this thread down. My bad here.. that I posted a rumour which initially came from the charlatan/sham called Dusk Golem (Aesthetic Gamer). The usual charlatan/imposter who poses himself as the mega-trusted leaker of the 21st century.

Last edited:

The Shepard

Code veronica, resi 4, Dino crisis, devil may cry, onimusha. Any of these will do capcom.

I do feel it's going to be Dino crisis, all the other games have been released via remasters and they'll probably be open to putting the franchise back out there, also they can easily use the RE engine for it to.

I'd love a remake of Resident evil outbreak or an outbreak 3, that game would be awesome on the modern consoles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom