• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man, this sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vangace

Ok, i come to work today thinking i will be off at noon so i skipped breakfast, well i didn't skip it as such i woke up late so i didn't have time to eat. So i was late to work by about 20 minutes and i was thinking my boss will be pissed but she wasn't, instead she said she was only going to stay for a few hours and that i had to stay for the rest of the day. Which sucks because 1. I am mega hungry plus i forgot my wallet at home 2. had a date with this chic i have been courting for about a year now.

Mondays suck!

bjork

I had a dream that I was all finished with school, then I woke up and knew I had to do two papers before I go to class tonight. Plus, there's a show I want to watch tonight, but I'll miss it because I'm in class. Typical!

I'm with ya, man. Mondays are bunk.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
bjork said:
Plus, there's a show I want to watch tonight, but I'll miss it because I'm in class. Typical!

I'm with ya, man. Mondays are bunk.

tivo.jpg

Friend of the working man and college student alike.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
tedtropy said:
tivo.jpg

Friend of the working man and college student alike.

Amen... though it sucks I'm going to have to buy a Series 2 direct from TIVO since it seems they aren't going to let those Home Media options filter to the third party TIVO units....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom