• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manly man spy. Snake vs Fisher

Odnetnin

Banned
Who'd win the fight.

Snake. Big Boss and Solid Snake both would kick Fisher's ass.
even though he's gay, He's still my snake

^ on the spoiler.. I read it somewhere here. I don't quite get it though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
There can only be one.

chara_boss_pic.gif

The Boss > Big Boss > Solid Snake > Sam Fisher

This thread needed a woman's touch. :lol

shuri

Banned
Fisher would detect Snake with his gadgets and kill him before Snake had the time to call a frequency and ask for help. Face it, without his codec, Snake is worthless. He needs mommy and daddy to hold his hand.

HE IS A GIRLY MAN.

edit: Fisher never whines about his job. He loves killing and never goes on and on about matrix-grade philo.

Odnetnin

Banned
Naked Shuriken said:
Fisher would detect Snake with his gadgets and kill him before Snake had the time to call a frequency and ask for help. Face it, without his codec, Snake is worthless. He needs mommy and daddy to hold his hand.

HE IS A GIRLY MAN.

And Fisher can't even get past door without his microcameras. Pfft. He's survival is based on battery life. Snake survived in a jungle. Put Fisher in a jungle and watch him cry at being stung by bees

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
What is this GameFAQ's? They are totally different characters in totally different universes with totally different ways of going about... well.. everything. What a retarded thread.

Grizzlyjin said:
There can only be one.

chara_boss_pic.gif

The Boss > Big Boss > Solid Snake > Sam Fisher

This thread needed a woman's touch. :lol

The Boss > Solid Snake > Big Boss

Solid Snake is over BB just for taking a nosedive off the Arsenal Gear after a Ray.

Solid

Odnetnin said:
And Fisher can't even get past door without his microcameras. Pfft. He's survival is based on battery life. Snake survived in a jungle. Put Fisher in a jungle and watch him cry at being stung by bees
hehe! i like where this is heading :)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
SolidSnakex said:
The Boss > Solid Snake > Big Boss

Solid Snake is over BB just for taking a nosedive off the Arsenal Gear after a Ray.

Ok, I will admit that was an awesome moment for Solid Snake.

Wollan

Snake. They aren't even on the same level.
Probably the most believable 'videogame char' ever.
The story, the voicing, the animation... the man.

Bob White

If I remember correctly, in mgs1 Snake was sent in the place just to fuck around a little bit with fox hound then finally get killed off while the patriots did some shady shit behind the scenes.

But the fucker just kept winning.

That's just too fucking cool in my book. Sent in to be a little fuck around pawn by the higher ups but constantly winning the life and death battles. Shit, Snake even beat foxdie (so far).

Snake >>>>> ALL (yes, even big boss AND boss) Fisher is a clown.

Sho Nuff

Banned
Fisher has night vision and cooler weapons. Fisher would drop Snake instantly with a Five seveN round, then that President Palmer guy would bitch him out. "Sweet Christmas Fisher, he was one of ours! I'm pulling you out!"

Taibhse

Actually Snake, Boss and Big Boss would all get knifed by Fisher easily. He could just wait for the codec's to start chirping and then walked up smoothly knowing they'll be yakking like high schools with worse dialogue for an hour.

EGM92

Snake no doubt about it, Fisher has no actual power he's a government lapdog! Snake doesn't need any 5th "freedom"/ permission to kill anyone, and when was the last time you seen Fisher take on an army of Genetic modified soliders?! never I guess, all he's been fighting is Central American Gorillas and the Chinese!

shuri

Banned
Bob White said:
If I remember correctly, in mgs1 Snake was sent in the place just to fuck around a little bit with fox hound then finally get killed off while the patriots did some shady shit behind the scenes..

Fisher stopped the traffic of biological weapons, a crash of the economic market, and he also stopped the possibility of third world war. Twice. While Snake had adventures worthy of a saturday morning FoxBox anime cartoon involving crazy virtual world created by a bunch of old guys in a truck that can time travel, or something like that

BigBoss

Naked Shuriken said:
Fisher stopped the traffic of biological weapons, a crash of the economic market, and he also stopped the possibility of third world war. Twice.

Pretty much what Snake does on his lunch break.

shuri

Banned
EGM92 said:
Snake no doubt about it, Fisher has no actual power he's a government lapdog! Snake doesn't need any 5th "freedom"/ permission to kill anyone, and when was the last time you seen Fisher take on an army of Genetic modified soliders?! never I guess, all he's been fighting is Central American Gorillas and the Chinese!
I would like to mention that those 'gentic modified soldiers' were legally blind past the 5 feet cone in front of them. Snake slaughered a bunch of poor cripped mutants :(

SNAKE HATES HANDICAPPED PEOPLE

Naked Shuriken said:
I would like to mention that those 'gentic modified soldiers' were legally blind past the 5 feet cone in front of them. Snake slaughered a bunch of poor cripped mutants :(

SNAKE HATES HANDICAPPED PEOPLE

Then what are the soldiers in Splinter Cell who can't see 3 neon green lights right in front of them?

Odnetnin

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
Then what are the soldiers in Splinter Cell who can't see 3 neon green lights right in front of them?

not just that. They also can't see Splinter squating in the dark with a big fucking light on his back. :lol

Fisher's all apparel anyhow.

snake6do.jpg

See, Snake can go get them nightgoggles at the army surplus shop.

:)

MarkRyan

Sam Houser fucked my wife
Let's see:

Sam Fisher: Gets spotted three times and automatically loses.
Snake: Gets spotted three times and CQCs three dudes to death.

Sam Fisher: Most powerful weapon is a zoomable assault rifle.
Snake: Most powerful weapon is a stinger missile launcher.

Sam Fisher: Special moves include wall straddling and other useless techniques that get used once per game.
Snake: Special moves include CQC combat and hold-up for dog tags.

Sam Fisher: Participates in missions that last 45 minutes or less.
Snake: Participates in missions that last 15+ hours.

Sam Fisher: Greatest accomplishment is killing random terrorist dudes.
Snake: Greatest accomplishment is taking out multiple gigantic walking battle tanks.

Face it--even Raiden could whup the shit out of Sam Fisher. Snake is on a different level entirely.

Odnetnin

Banned
MarkRyan said:
Let's see:

Sam Fisher: Gets spotted three times and automatically loses.
Snake: Gets spotted three times and CQCs three dudes to death.

Sam Fisher: Most powerful weapon is a zoomable assault rifle.
Snake: Most powerful weapon is a stinger missile launcher.

Sam Fisher: Special moves include wall straddling and other useless techniques that get used once per game.
Snake: Special moves include CQC combat and hold-up for dog tags.

Sam Fisher: Participates in missions that last 45 minutes or less.
Snake: Participates in missions that last 15+ hours.

Sam Fisher: Greatest accomplishment is killing random terrorist dudes.
Snake: Greatest accomplishment is taking out multiple gigantic walking battle tanks.

Face it--even Raiden could whup the shit out of Sam Fisher. Snake is on a different level entirely.

hear hear. Fisher is a chump in comparision to the god like traits of Big Boss/Snake.

Go Snake!

Master Z

Fisher has better gadets and that's it. Snake (particularly Big Boss) is way tougher than Sam Fisher. Sam wouldn't last two seconds in Volgin's or Ocelot's torture chamber. Naked Snake even removes bullets from his body with a fuckin combat knife, that's hardcore. And to top it off Snake knows CQC. There is no contest.

EGM92

Master Z said:
Fisher has better gadets and that's it. Snake (particularly Big Boss) is way tougher than Sam Fisher. Sam wouldn't last two seconds in Volgin's or Ocelot's torture chamber. Naked Snake even removes bullets from his body with a fuckin combat knife, that's hardcore. And to top it off Snake knows CQC. There is no contest.

Not only that Big boss loses a freakin EYE! and still continues his mission. Ohh and Snake gets way more "tang" then Fisher.

shuri

Banned
EGM92 said:
Not only that Big boss loses a freakin EYE! and still continues his mission. Ohh and Snake gets way more "tang" then Fisher.
Fisher is a family man who cares about his daughter. He also shot his best friend in the head COLD BLOODED because his friend was a traitor to his nation. Fisher is hardcore, just like that.

Fisher doesnt need to know 350 close combat moves, he goes with a simple but effective kick in the back spine or just chokes you or slice your throat. And he does not hesitate to kill people who resists or give him information, but will spare the ones that are useful, if he feels like it. Because he can be a kind man. He's also a real pro and go and do complete missions without seing seen, killing or even touching a single guard or civilian.

Fisher doesnt need to carry a Barbie change set of him to hide.

Fisher, a man of his time!

Top Bottom