• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manly man spy. Snake vs Fisher

Odnetnin

Banned
Naked Shuriken said:
Fisher is a family man who cares about his daughter! He also shot his best friend in the head COLD BLOODED because his friend was now a traitor. Beat that!

your definition of cold blooded is crap. Big Boss killed Boss (and you got to pull the trigger) and she was more kick ass than this best friend ever was.

Snake can reproduce, his sons of liberty without fucking. ;) And sons are greater than daughters.

Naked Shuriken said:
Fisher doesnt need to know 350 close combat moves, he goes with a simple but effective kick in the back spine or just chokes you. And he does not hesitate to kill people who resists or give him information, but will spare the ones that are useful, if he feels like it. Because he can be a kind man!

Fisher doesnt need to carry a Barbie change set of him to hide. He's a true ninja, unlike Snake.

Fisher couldn't handle CQC cause he has the physique of a gorilla. Snake can choose to take out his enemies through his entire 15+hour ordeals with MKII; no deaths.

Snake also can get past stages without having to reload and reload and reload his game because the enemies are too good for him; unlike Fisher.

Fisher is designed by UBISOFT. Snake for the win!

Odnetnin said:
your definition of cold blooded is crap. Big Boss killed Boss (and you got to pull the trigger) and she was more kick ass than this best friend ever was.

Boss was essentially his mother figure. That's why he's get upset everytime Eva would insist that there was some kind of sexual relationship there between them when he'd never even thought of her like that.

Master Z

Sam Fisher: Greatest accomplishment is killing random terrorist dudes.
Snake: Greatest accomplishment is taking out multiple gigantic walking battle tanks.

That's all that needs to be said. Fisher would piss his pants at the sight of a metal gear. THREAD OVER!! Face it splinter cell fans, Sam Fisher LOST.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
if snake was in Splinter Cell, the 45 minute missions would have to be 40 hours long

HQ : "Right Snake, Fisher is on holiday so you'll have to fill in"
S: "Fill in... what do you mean?"
H: "... he's on holiday... so you'll have to fill in"
S: "on holiday?"
H: "yes, on holiday..."
S: "So Fisher is on Holiday?"
H: "yes, he's on holiday so you have to fill in..."
S: "Fill in?"
H: "yes.... fill in"
S: "What do you mean.... "
H: "he's not here...."
*wavy screen fade, 4 hours later*
H : "So we have it clear? Fisher is on Holiday, you are going to fill in, you are going to climb over this one fence and kill that guard OVER THERE who has been there for the last 4 fucking hours and then you can leave"
S : Gotcha... but you know boss... war is a strange thing... and i'm a complex kind of guy. When people rag on me... it's like the seagulls ... following the traulers out to the ocean... they only follow because they feel that scraps of fish will be thrown into the sea... I remember my return from Angola...
H: ... oh for f*cksake....

Snake loses because he has to punch enemies multiple times to take them down, and even then it's a Sailor Moon faggotry takedown with girly stars swirling around their heads, which also wear off unless Snake gets on his knees (like he's ready to blow them) and stabs them like a coward. CQC more like Close Quarters Cockgobbling, am I rite?

Fisher has a one-hit takedown, front, back or side, knife or fist, your choice.
Big Boss killed Boss (and you got to pull the trigger)
It's the same thing in SC.

Odnetnin

Banned
DCharlie said:
if snake was in Splinter Cell, the 45 minute missions would have to be 40 hours long

H : "So we have it clear? Fisher is on Holiday, you are going to fill in, you are going to climb over this one fence and kill that guard OVER THERE who has been there for the last 4 fucking hours and then you can leave"
S : Gotcha... but you know boss... war is a strange thing... and i'm a complex kind of guy. When people rag on me... it's like the seagulls ... following the traulers out to the ocean... they only follow because they feel that scraps of fish will be thrown into the sea... I remember my return from Angola...

:lol

But Snakes sounds so creamy smooth so that 40 hours is just heavenly. mmm...

hayterth.jpg

bio_hayterd.gif

while Fisher...

h2ironside.jpg

IRON1.JPG

scan17.jpg

steve

Banned
DCharlie said:

lmao

Taibhse

Michael Ironsides >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cam Clarke.

Also when he needs healing there is no mixing of herbs and spices he grabs the tussin or a fifth and downs it.

Also I think everytime we reply to this post a puppy is strangled with a kitten's innards.

Top Bottom