• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Master Chief, Arbiter and Cortana are coming to Brawhalla | Ubisoft Foward 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

FycJwvQaEAAYa8H

rcOQpoo.jpg

Last edited:

AREYOUOKAY?

He couldn't get in Smash, so he's settling playing with the indie mascots?
iSzSRzS.jpg

It's not fair... Maybe if Xbox threw Nintendo an Xbone and ported at least Halo 1-4 to the Switch he could join. Then again other characters found loopholes and got in before their main games ever got ported to a Nintendo console like Cloud and Joker.

Last edited:
Microsoft wasn't against it. Nintendo I think didn't pursue it.
Yeah, I know. Phil publicly tried to get Chief into Smash.

iSzSRzS.jpg

It's not fair... Maybe if Xbox threw Nintendo an Xbone and ported at least Halo 1-4 to the Switch he could join. Then again other characters found loopholes and got in before their main games ever got ported to a Nintendo console like Cloud and Joker.
It's probably because Master Chief is seen as the mascot of Xbox and Nintendo doesn't want to advertise for them.

I doubt Sonic would be in Smash of Sega was still making consoles.

Last edited:

Batiman

Banned
Kids love this game. I think it’s one of those games us older gamers don’t realize how popular it actually is. My nephews and nieces always play this shit

Brawlhalla is free and on everything. It's easy as shit to jump in and out. Plus the game has some of the best netcode I ever saw. The fact that it makes smashers cry is an added bonus.

Last edited:
Brawlhalla is free and on everything. It's easy as shit to jump in and out. Plus the game has some of the best netcode I ever saw. The fact that it makes smashers cry is an added bonus.
I've never heard Smash fans "cry" once about Brawlhalla. I doubt many even know or care it exists.

Top Bottom