• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matrix trilogy 10 disc Box Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the movies seperatly. That'll be enough for me. The Matrix is fantastic and all, but it's no Star Wars or anything. This mega box certainly isn't worth it for me.

COCKLES

being watched
I'm just thankful this release should spell out in by the numbers fashion to those not possessing an ounce of intelligence as to why Matrix Trilogy >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jackson's overhyped, laughable, flimsly LOTR trilogy.

Matrix Reloaded SE - Greatest movie ever made! Suck it down!

ElyrionX

COCKLES said:
I'm just thankful this release should spell out in by the numbers fashion to those not possessing an ounce of intelligence as to why Matrix Trilogy >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jackson's overhyped, laughable, flimsly LOTR trilogy.

Uhhhhh...............no

Mike

COCKLES said:

Wow... uh, can we get a "Worst post of the decade" nomination?

Bregor

I plan to buy this set. I don't have a copy of Revolutions yet, and the background material should be interesting. (And I haven't played ETM yet.)

COCKLES said:

Insulting LotR doesn't make the Matrix any better, you know.

Bregor said:
I plan to buy this set. I don't have a copy of Revolutions yet, and the background material should be interesting. (And I haven't played ETM yet.)

Same here. Got to sell the first 2 movies soon...

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Meh, as far as I'm concerned, I'd prefer to pretend both The Matrix and The Fellowship of the Ring were the only installments in their trilogies. They went so far downhill after that.

And what's this business about the Wachowskis and sex changes? I knew they were bizarre and strange guys, but they seem to be heading quite out there with no intention of returning to normal society.

Solid

Aw, fuck me! This is why I hate the movie business. You buy a DVD then a year later something better gets released. No wonder people download their movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom