• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 21, 2013 (May 20 - May 26)

Well the upcoming media create is the last one before e3 so some new discussions can finally start to happen and get some answers

Soriku

Wonder what his justification for Tales of Vesperia was then.

He's just talking about Japan :/

I wouldn't expect a next gen Tales till 2015 at the earliest. There should be another PS3 game coming next year. After then they should just stick to PS4, seriously. And I think that's what they'll do.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
It seems Tecmo-Koei announced Sangokushi 12 with Power-Kit.
For PS3, PSV...and Wii U! Another third party Japanese title!!! Stop the presses! :lol
Being more serious, it's coming this September. 10,290 Yen on PS3 and Wii U, 9,240 on Vita. As anyone can see, these games cost a shitload.

For PS3, PSV...and Wii U! Another third party Japanese title!!! Stop the presses! :lol
Being more serious, it's coming this September. 10,290 Yen on PS3 and Wii U, 9,240 on Vita. As anyone can see, these games cost a shitload.
So they skip DW8, DOA5U, but decide to greenlight this? Didn't ROT3K 12 sell like 4k on Wii U?

Sangokushi 11 was on Wii, so i'm not so particulary surprised about this news :)

See i told you guys we can't judge Vita lineup for fall since new titles will be annouced :D

Alrus

I still think we will see a late port or two from Tecmo Koei

They should know by now (with fist of the north star 2 and Warrior Orochi 3) that late ports will sell even worse than a day and date simultaneous release. Don't know why they made DW8 an exclusive in the first place anyway.

Maybe they'll release Xtreme Legends on the Wii U.

urfe

Surprised how few copies Layton sold with it being almost half price on the eShop. I picked it up.

Just realized they only count cards. 2000 rubes bought a card for full price when the game is almost half off.

Top Bottom