• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 31, 2013 (Jul 29 - Aug 04)

It was a pretty ill-conceived product to begin with but nobody could have guessed that with the way Naked Sample at E3 looked. Should have gone with Sons of Liberty instead.

Sons of Liberty had issues running on the Xbox as a port (and the engine struggled on the GC too), so I'm pretty sure the 3DS would have gotten an equally shoddy port as with MGS3D.

test_account

XP-39C²
It is a series that anyone can get into. I view visual novels as a type of games that sell well to all audiences.
Yeah, that is true (sorry for the very late reply, i forgot to answer this last week). It (Ace Attorney) also seems to have a fanbase following the serie, so maybe AA5 can match what AA4 sold, but we will see :)

Bruno MB

[3DS] One Piece: Romance Dawn - Bouken no Yoake - 26.751
[WIU] Yakuza 1 & 2 HD for Wii U - As expected, out of the top 30 lol

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I heard Yakuza HD is below 2K...

The people J-Community i follow on twitter told me it has been very hot the last few days in Japan - might be a reason, so sales will probably pick up next week.

faridmon

Wow, Yakuza just solidifies that market demography do exist and could very well impact on your business very much. There is no Yakuza Audience on a Nintendo platform it seems.

Top Bottom