• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 37, 2013 (Sep 09 - Sep 15)

wrowa

MC has MH higher despite not counting download cards. Seems like we'll see a higher discrepancy than usual for this game...

However, it's worthing noting that a few pages back a Tweet from DCharlie was posted, saying that even download cards are hard to come by. So, maybe there just weren't many available this week.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Who was betting against it?
Did your little brother hacked your account? I couldn't find the most recent discussion we had about the 500K difference, but this one came up, from last August
Whenever I point out that the YoY decline is troubling, I'm reminded that Pokemon and MH are dropping and that the device will certainly end up increasing YoY. Personally I expect the device to end up down YoY, but I thought mine was a minority view.
EDIT: beaten by a faster padawan.

narton

Famitsu Hardware
3DS - 173544
PSP - 3935
PSV - 5306
Wii - 1033
Wii U - 5147
PS3 - 11378
360 - 721

For the lazy.

So after another week of counting, it looks like MH4 barely went past 2 million. Is that discouraging for Capcom?

And 3DS sales are still more than twice as much as the week before MH4's launch.

ohlawd

So after another week of counting, it looks like MH4 barely went past 2 million. Is that discouraging for Capcom?

And 3DS sales are still more than twice as much as the week before MH4's launch.
isn't Capcom selling out the carts they're producing? How is that discouraging for them?

edit: shit this is the old thread pls don't ban me :(

Top Bottom