• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 48, 2011 (Nov 28 - Dec 04)

FFXIII-2 comes out tomorrow (8 minutes from the time of this post), yet amusingly, MH3G is above it on Amazon's charts. It was restocked 2 days early. (not that this means anything, but it's amusing to see it anyway)

it'll be pretty hilarious if monster hunter's 2nd week beats ff13-2, i dont think it'll happen though id be surprised if there'll be enough stock

it'll be pretty hilarious if monster hunter's 2nd week beats ff13-2, i dont think it'll happen though id be surprised if there'll be enough stock
That definitely won't happen. FF XIII-2 has been taking pre-order for weeks, maybe months

FFXIII-2 comes out tomorrow (8 minutes from the time of this post), yet amusingly, MH3G is above it on Amazon's charts. It was restocked 2 days early. (not that this means anything, but it's amusing to see it anyway)

It would be hilarious if MH3G 2nd week outsold FFXIII-2. I'm not expecting that to happen, but it'd make for a fun thread to watch.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
It would be hilarious if MH3G 2nd week outsold FFXIII-2. I'm not expecting that to happen, but it'd make for a fun thread to watch.

And if it happens, since I've said it earlier than you, please call me Nostradamus! Buahahahha!!!

No, seriously now. FFXIII-2 should be without any problem on top of the next charts, despite the apparent low preorders comapred to the original and all.

IF, and I repeat... IF it happens, best NeoGaf thread in some years.

DKCR sold 1m in Japan, as much as SMG games

Allegedly mainly because it was a 2D platform game and it well deserved it, not due to any particular fondness towards Retro, as all Metroid Prime games performed poorly in Japan.

Kirby being on top 10 is another confirmation 2D platforms are more appealing to Japanese market than their 3D counterparts.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Serious shit is happening

3DS 350,321
PSP 51,191
Wii 46,018
PS3 44,661

DSi LL 4,007
Xbox 360 3,211
DSi 2,609
PS2 1,268
DS Lite 14

001.gif

MH3G - 520k (for Media Create, on par with the original :lol )
Mario Kart 7 - 184k / 607k
Super Mario 3D Land - 90k / 725k
Skyrim PS3 - 75k

And if it happens, since I've said it earlier than you, please call me Nostradamus! Buahahahha!!!

No, seriously now. FFXIII-2 should be without any problem on top of the next charts, despite the apparent low preorders comapred to the original and all.

IF, and I repeat... IF it happens, best NeoGaf thread in some years.
FFXIII-2 will top out at 800k after breaking the landspeed record to the Bomba Bin. ;)

Top Bottom