• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man Community Thread | It's not over yet! -Cancelled- WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOR!?

cj_iwakura

Finished Cut Man(one pixel of life to spare).

Le9vxb0.png

Roll shoots the robots and doesn't afraid of anything.

L3rWF9L.png

Best game ever.

Tizoc

Anyone read Megaman #33 yet? Great issue that focused on Wily and Light, I gotta say this book manages to make you feel bad for the old coot.

qq more

oh wow i gotta catch up a bit on the comics sometime! i only read upto vol 5, how far behind am i? (not counting the crossover comic with sonic)

I see it in the B/S/T thread now. That's definitely tempting... I'm trying to save up for Snatcher right this second, though. (Granted, the auctions on eBay presently both look to be headed north of where I'm willing to pay...)

cj_iwakura

I see it in the B/S/T thread now. That's definitely tempting... I'm trying to save up for Snatcher right this second, though. (Granted, the auctions on eBay presently both look to be headed north of where I'm willing to pay...)

I borrowed a friend's copy. It's a great game, but I don't really think it's worth the asking price. To be honest, I feel the same way about Tron. I'm stunned it's that valuable.

Tizoc

Anyone read Megaman 34? Prob. the best issue in a while, the fact that Ian's writing Wily's RM as actual bros and not villains is wonderful.

ENktN.png

Can't find an issue of Mega Man 34 anywhere in Edmonton. Feels bad man.
I actually haven't found one either. Checked the past three-or-so Saturdays, but it's still the cover with a wrecked Mega Man from the end of the Super Adventure Rockman arc - which I already own.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Yeah, MM #34 got delayed. Should've known when I didn't get a call to pick it up when it should have come out.

Also what do you guys think of Azure Striker Gunvolt, since it's reminiscent of Mega Man Zero? I expect the soundtrack to be goooooood.

Rhapsody

Banned
Yeah, MM #34 got delayed. Should've known when I didn't get a call to pick it up when it should have come out.

Also what do you guys think of Azure Striker Gunvolt, since it's reminiscent of Mega Man Zero? I expect the soundtrack to be goooooood.

It's looking real good just from that one trailer. Even has that MMZ looking difficulty.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
It has the speed of Zero, but I don't think it'll play like Zero since I keep hearing that the mechanics are different. That said, I'd like to see it as its own thing.

Ippo Yamada is doing the music, so the soundtrack should be really cool.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Yeah, I didn't even get 34 until last week. :/

Digital edition's ahead by a bit. Even then, I'd honestly appreciate Issue 35 spoilers being posted after the print version is out for everyone. Preview pages aren't even out for Issue 35 either!

I'd edit that.

He appears very confrontational with paparazzi in that last shot

This is apparently the D-Arts (S.H. Figurearts?) prototype for Mega Man Zero, which for some reason is the first time I've noticed the dude is wearing what looks like a very uncomfortable thong

Refyref

Mega Man GAF please help me. These things look freaking awesome but I can't find anywhere that sells them or even includes a name for the company that made them. Want them so bad, though.

According to this article it seems to have been made by a company called SAGE. There's a link to a site that sold them, but since that article is from 4 years ago, there's nothing there any longer.

I really want that Zero, but there's no way it'll ever be sold at a sane price.

CorvoSol

Before anyone else says it I'm betting Zero's not there just because he's red. And because, in spite of getting his own series, he's technically still a Proto Man.

Refyref

The protagonists of ZX Aren't exactly "Megaman". They're technically alternating between many characters in the series.

Refyref

On the flip side, Mega Man ZX out and out says that they're Mega Men, just like, of all things, Zero and Weil.

Well, all the protagonists of the series are actually "Mega Men", as in super robots (or people) who save the day. The thing is, the ZX protagonists, like Zero, aren't some "contemporary incarnation" of Mega Man himself, like, for example, MMBN Mega Man.

Well, X isn't wither, but he's a MM clone in design, so... (Also the most well known version besides Rock.)

Top Bottom