• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mercedes-Benz Crafts 50 Sony PlayStation 5 Cars

Topher

Gold Member

Following word back in early December 2023, Mercedes-Benz has now shared the first offering from its partnership with Sony. Dubbed the “A-Class Vibes,” the Mercedes-Benz and Sony PlayStation collaboration is a limited-edition release centered around the PlayStation 5.

The car itself features a familiar “Digital White” exterior accented by blue ambient lights, and black leather interior. Limited to just 50 units, the car will be sold exclusively online with each purchase coming with a PS5 Digital Edition console and Gran Turismo 7. It is currently unclear what specifications the car holds and who the car will be available for.

Priced at €55,677 EUR (approximately $60,906 USD), the Sony PlayStation 5 x Mercedes-Benz A-Class Vibes is now being sold exclusively through Mercedes-Benz Italy.

CamHostage

no-thanks-weve-already-got-one-320x175.jpg

Mr.Phoenix

Class...

Some people are doing collabs and having a console-themed car made for them. There are others making toasters and fridges.

Just saying... food for thought.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Class...

Some people are doing collabs and having a console-themed car made for them. There are others making toasters and fridges.

Just saying... food for thought.
Glad someone noticed - MS gaming stuff for regular people to buy, Sony making 50 cars for some overpaid Sony execs to snap up.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Strange they didn't go with Toyota or Honda, hell, even Nissan would've made a little more sense, Mercedes' under $100k are garbage.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I don't understand Sony's obsession with car collaborations.

Anyone remember when they made MotorStorm RC a free game thanks to a collab with Toyota?

Later that year if you got a Scion iQ they also gave you a free PS Vita

My current PS Vita that I bought a couple of years ago came from this collab because someone on eBay kept one intact and I bought it to use it because good condition Western PS Vitas are hard to find.

Last edited:
I don't understand Sony's obsession with car collaborations.

Anyone remember when they made MotorStorm RC a free game thanks to a collab with Toyota?

Later that year if you got a Scion iQ they also gave you a free PS Vita

My current PS Vita that I bought a couple of years ago came from this collab because someone on eBay kept one intact and I bought it to use it because good condition Western PS Vitas are hard to find.
You'd prefer they make fridges or toasters collabs?

Top Bottom