• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embearded

Yeah, this thread will make it to OT4 today, the last MGS Kojima trailer releases.

2 hours and 30 minutes from now on, buckle up.

I don't know if i'm gonna need the paper for tears due to the trailer being the last Hideo Kojima trailer for MGS or because i'll get excited....too excited.... :p

yRUouUE.jpg

I still think MB Coins are the premium currency, the in game equivalent that we earn should be different.

To people who read the reviews: Did anyone of them talk about MB coins as rewards from completing missions?

That's what i think about MB coins too.
I've read most of the reviews and there was not a single reference to MB coins.

strafer

I don't know if i'm gonna need the paper for tears due to the trailer being the last Hideo Kojima trailer for MGS or because i'll get excited....too excited.... :p

hehehehehe

Johnjamin

Neo Member
I still think MB Coins are the premium currency, the in game equivalent that we earn should be different.

To people who read the reviews: Did anyone of them talk about MB coins as rewards from completing missions?

Apparently that entire system wasn't included the bootcamp build and none of the reviewers knew about the existence of MB coins

Kojima always gets the best of us. :p

Ah, then that pretty much confirms it's premium/convertible. Hope the grind won't be much. :/

Apparently that entire system wasn't included the bootcamp build and none of the reviewers knew about the existence of MB coins

Super fishy. .__.

Embearded

Ah, then that pretty much confirms it's premium/convertible. Hope the grind won't be much. :/

I really don't know.... i don't wanna drag myself again into speculation and worrying. I know for sure i will pay for whatever they put behing a paywall. I will surely not pay for faster R&D, i don't give a crap about that, because we can easily kill time with free roam. But i want to be able to use everything the game has to offer.

Was Gaf dying or is it just me?

I really don't know.... i don't wanna drag myself again into speculation and worrying. I know for sure i will pay for whatever they put behing a paywall. I will surely not pay for faster R&D, i don't give a crap about that, because we can easily kill time with free roam. But i want to be able to use everything the game has to offer.

I'm in the same boat, though I don't want to pay any bit over the $60. Ya'know, maybe the grind won't be bad and we're all just worrying for nothing. Kojima's trailer is releasing today, can't be worried about stupid things like MB coins. :p

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Street date broken, someone is streaming the game right now on twitch.

BE CAREFUL.

FiraB

Banned
Fuck I hope someone was lyinig to me, just got nailed by a spoiler, really pissed...

forums not safe, mumble not safe...

Embearded

aaaaa fuck it's real he is playing! Just saw Ocelot and Snake on the horses on a scene we haven't seen before!

GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop taking peeks of the stream and talk about it here guys. .__.

This has been my concern for the past couple weeks. Sketchy resource business could really put a damper on the "fun" quotient.

The fun will still be there as we'll get to do FOB stuff as the first or the first set of FOB will be available to us and for the rest we'll have to grind/pay. If nothing else, we still get to try the Pvp.

Embearded

Internet is a big place. I expect you'll become quite familiar with those spoilers as you wait for the game to release. How and where you make it, well that's up to you.

Now go, let those spoilers ruin your life!

T.A.L

I have poured so much time and energy into this game. The anticipation is killing me. I remember my first dance with the series on one of those underground demos. I rented mgs, never returned it. I had no one to complain to when I began playing mgs 2 and snake wasn't the main character, however by the time I was screaming why won't vamp die or what the hell is Campbell talking about I didn't care. I bought a ps3 for ms4. I never knew or remembered how much I cared about this series until a week ago. This trailer will surely send me over the edge. Mgs is like that friend that always finds a way over but never has a ride home. It's ok Kojima, I have a full tank today.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I have poured so much time and energy into this game. The anticipation is killing me. I remember my first dance with the series on one of those underground demos. I rented mgs, never returned it. I had no one to complain to when I began playing mgs 2 and snake wasn't the main character, however by the time I was screaming why won't vamp die or what the hell is Campbell talking about I didn't care. I bought a ps3 for ms4. I never knew or remembered how much I cared about this series until a week ago. This trailer will surely send me over the edge. Mgs is like that friend that always finds a way over but never has a ride home. It's ok Kojima, I have a full tank today.

That last line hit me in the feels

T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom