• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meteos for $10 @ some Canadian (ontario) Wal-Marts

hooo

boooy
Stinkles said:
This is the biggest fucking myth about the US healthcare system - ... Meteos at $10 = rawk.

No, it's just YOUR healthcare plan that sucks. Get a different one are get a different doctor. That's the beauty of having more than one provider. So stop whining and do something about it if you hate that much. That's not an option if the program was socialized.

Meteos. I wish they had demo stations set up in the US. It sounds ace and I did like the flash version for what it was, but I'm not a big puzzler fan. Sure wish the homebrew launcher supported usb. I'd be on that no time flat.

Ferny84

Banned
I'd alsobe willing to sell 2 copies of Meteos for $20USD each.

The problem is, how would I recieve the money?

Send me an e-mail though my profile.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
No, it's just YOUR healthcare plan that sucks. Get a different one are get a different doctor. That's the beauty of having more than one provider. So stop whining and do something about it if you hate that much. That's not an option if the program was socialized.

No, it IS the system. It depends on your city, not your healthplan. I can't drive forty miles to Shitsville to visit one of your fucking Cowdoctors. And because it's NOT socialized, I'm stuck with the one my employer provides. I am then stuck with the docs and facilities in the local geographic region - I can choose between almost all of them with my plan, but they all have huge fucking waits. So technically speaking, your awesome solution is to change jobs and towns. Yes, this system rocks.

I'm not suggesting that would be better in a socialized system, I'm just suggesting that at least theirs is free.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
$20? you guys trying to make profits? :lol

or maybe i just dont understand the conversion rate

neptunes

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that most stores corrected their 'meteos' pricing with their new shipments. (that came in yesterday or today).

I wanted to get one, but after hearing stories of how people were buying 5 copies at a time, I got pissed off and stopped searching.

hooo

boooy
Stinkles said:
I'm not suggesting that would be better in a socialized system, I'm just suggesting that at least theirs is free.

o_O free for whom? Are you not a tax payer yet? or do you just ignore the IRS come 4/15?

On topic. Hoarders can rot. It's sad when the worst in people is so publicly shown.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Ferny84 said:
What is your location?

I can find out how much the shipping would be.
I once had to ship a GCN game from Toronto to Texas and it cost me $4-something CAD through Canada Post (the cheapest I found). So the game with shipping should cost you about $16 CAD (almost $13 US).

Wario64 said:
$20? you guys trying to make profits? :lol

or maybe i just dont understand the conversion rate

Well I'm making like 2 dollars profit. I changed my price to 17$ USD after checking with my post office. Even 17$ USD is expensive. Bah.

Fuzzy said:
I once had to ship a GCN game from Toronto to Texas and it cost me $4-something CAD through Canada Post (the cheapest I found). So the game with shipping should cost you about $16 CAD (almost $13 US).

Nah, 4 dollars is for the regular post. That means enveloppe only. Package delivery is like 6 dollars.

Fuzzy

Littleberu said:
Nah, 4 dollars is for the regular post. That means enveloppe only. Package delivery is like 6 dollars.
It was one of those bubble envelopes. It was very safe and took a little more than a week to get there if I'm remembering correctly.

Fuzzy said:
Same price, I was charged $3.95 (plus tax) for ground.

Ah ok by ground. Ground is way too long IMO. I already sent something just to a guy in Ottawa (I'm from Quebec), and it took 6 days.

Fuzzy

Littleberu said:
Ah ok by ground. Ground is way too long IMO. I already sent something just to a guy in Ottawa (I'm from Quebec), and it took 6 days.
Like I said, Toronto to Texas took a little over a week (I believe it was 7 business days).

Top Bottom