• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meteos - Gamespot review

Shao

Random scribbling could just as easily move blocks away from a combo dont you think...cant possibly be the big gameplay flaw people are making it out to be

Hyoushi

Shao said:
Random scribbling could just as easily move blocks away from a combo dont you think...cant possibly be the big gameplay flaw people are making it out to be
It's NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I envy all you who have the game, fucking local EB won't have it till tomorrow I hate that EB they were clueless when I mentioned the game had to show them a flyer from their own store so they could see I wasn't making shit up

Ferd

To the people who complain about "scribbling": Why buy the game if you're going to do something like that? If you don't do it, it's not an issue.

StRaNgE said:
as far as puzzle games go i am LOVING polarium!

if you guys are into tetris type mind twisters with blocks shapes and so forth then ya gotta try that title out .

the multi player is a blast too.

anyone who's played this wanna compare the puzzle types??

Polarium for me was a major disappointment. True enough it was fun, but it got old really fast. The later levels were too complex for the design. This game would have been great if they took elements from Polarium and included it in a more fully realized design.

Top Bottom