• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MHK doesn't have gold! (Japanese businessmen GET ITT!)

if you believe what you said (i cannot be certain), i'm not sure you'd know the truth if it blasted you in the face
748899.jpg

Weilthain

Banned
Imagine trusting these morons.

iEuWaQp.jpg

Like seriously.

They were bouncing lasers off the moon in 1962 without any reflectors.
All the same old government approved shite that is used to prove we went is addressed and debunked.
Most people fall for authority figures especially if they are on the tele.

Last edited:
Imagine trusting these morons.

iEuWaQp.jpg

Like seriously.

They were bouncing lasers off the moon in 1962 without any reflectors.
All the same old government approved shite that is used to prove we went is addressed and debunked.
Most people fall for authority figures especially if they are on the tele.
A complete lack of trust in the government is never a good thing.

Everything in moderation, Weilthain Weilthain .

Weilthain

Banned
I'm at work right now :(
Well when you get the time at least check out the photography section of the doc. I understand everyone has better things to do than watch a 3 hour documentary about whether we actually went to the moon.

It’s not even up for debate. All the photography is undeniably staged.

If the photos and video are all fake (they are) then what else is fake?

Well when you get the time at least check out the photography section of the doc. I understand everyone has better things to do than watch a 3 hour documentary about whether we actually went to the moon.

I have no problem believing the first televised moon landing was fake.

What's your take on 9/11?

Tesseract

Banned

dude none of it is fucking fake, reel it in and get some help

Weilthain

Banned
no dude, your mind is fried and you are absolutely embarrassing yourself every time you go down these dumb ass holes

get a grip on reality please
You’re in denial.
Calling me a loon doesn’t make those pictures real either.

Gotta understand from my point of view, people who are ignorant of the facts or arguments appear to me as stupid/brainwashed or just ignorant But I don’t say it when many times I could.

Tesseract

Banned
You’re in denial.
Calling me a loon doesn’t make those pictures real either.

Gotta understand from my point of view, people who are ignorant of the facts or arguments appear to me as stupid/brainwashed or just ignorant But I don’t say it when many times I could.

yeah no shit, you've made that abundantly clear in other threads

it's no less embarrassing here

feel free to say what you mean, i don't give a shit

Weilthain

Banned
yeah no shit, you've made that abundantly clear in other threads

it's no less embarrassing here

feel free to say what you mean, i don't give a shit
I think you’re embarrassed on my behalf! Who do you think I’m embarrassing myself in front of? You? The mythbusters?

It’s not a big deal no need to get worked up wolverine

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Buzz is a wonderful man, but the first televised moon landing was fake. I truly believe that the US eventually landed on the moon, but they needed to show the world their power through visual propaganda at first.

As a filmmaker you should have a stronger grasp of the technology of the day and the limitations of what Kubrick worked with. Understand how 2001 was filmed and you’ll see all its seams.

The moon landing wasn’t faked.

As a filmmaker you should have a stronger grasp of the technology of the day and the limitations of what Kubrick worked with. Understand how 2001 was filmed and you’ll see all its seams.

The moon landing wasn’t faked.
I remember watching Jay Weilding's documentary and I found it to be convincing, to be honest. I may be underestimating how advanced the NASA technology was at the time, but what boggles my mind is how they were able to broadcast it live from the moon.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I remember watching Jay Weilding's documentary and I found it to be convincing, to be honest. I may be underestimating how advanced the NASA technology was at the time, but what boggles my mind is how they were able to broadcast it live from the moon.

Research how broadcast TV works. It’s radio, and radio transmits easily through space.

Kadayi

Banned
Don't you think you're being a bit hypocritical with the unnecessary cheap shots?

No, I think it's important for people to know the kind of creepy poster he is and whats he's about given his conduct of apparently harassing people of late. I find it weird that anyone would stan for someone whose openly keeping tabs on the activities of 400+ posters on this forum? I mean does that come across as healthy conduct in any way versus obsessive, especially given he's not even been on GAF for a year.

No, I think it's important for people to know the kind of creepy poster he is and whats he's about given his conduct of apparently harassing people of late. I find it weird that anyone would stan for someone whose openly keeping tabs on the activities of 400+ posters on this forum? I mean does that come across as healthy conduct in any way versus obsessive, especially given he's not even been on GAF for a year.
Do you actually think like this? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
"Stanning"? Give me a fucking break. You complained about his argumentative attitude and conflict with Strange Headache, yet you're taking potshots both here and in the Discord. Pointing out the hypocrisy isn't "stanning" but believe what you want.

I was in the thread in question voicing my displeasure at them fighting so I'm not taking any sides here, but I don't think it's fair for you to act like you're the better man while keeping this childish bullshit going.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
"Stanning"? Give me a fucking break. You complained about his argumentative attitude and conflict with MHK, yet you're posting potshots both here and the Discord. Pointing out the hypocrisy isn't "stanning" but believe what you want.

I was in the thread in question voicing my displeasure of them fighting so I'm not taking any sides here, but I don't think it's fair for you to act like you're the better man while keeping this childish bullshit going.

No, you don't get a break. It's a straight forward question. Answer it.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
No, you don't get a break. It's a straight forward question. Answer it.
He's clearly being facetious with his reactions obsession and is simply playing it up for comedic value. How is that not obvious to people? He's admitted that he enjoys making people laugh, even if it comes at his expense.

I do think the poking and prodding of SH was uncalled for and unnecessary. Their issue stemmed from a discussion on religion which is something I'm not touching with a 10ft poll.

Tesseract

Banned
He's clearly being facetious with his reactions obsession and is simply playing it up for comedic value. How is that not obvious to people? He's admitted that he enjoys making people laugh, even if it comes at his expense.

I do think the poking and prodding of SH was uncalled for and unnecessary. Their issue stemmed from a discussion on religion which is something I'm not touching with a 10ft poll.

are you one of those 'no politics, religion, or war' guys at bars

Top Bottom