• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MHK doesn't have gold! (Japanese businessmen GET ITT!)

-Arcadia-

Banned
Hey guys, what’s going on in he—

hflTzgt.gif

Kadayi

Banned
He's clearly being facetious with his reactions obsession and is simply playing it up for comedic value. How is that not obvious to people? He's admitted that he enjoys making people laugh, even if it comes at his expense.

Please, he's a low rent shitposter who brings pretty much nothing substantive to the forum in terms of value with his self-obsession or self-aggrandizing threads. Popular with some people in the shitpost camp for sure, but largely ignored by others. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good shit post now and then, but it's a sidebar activity versus the reason posters like me come to this forum which is for the gaming news/talk and a bit of OT. (GAF Circle jerk threads like this are just eye-rolling cringe tbh). For the most part, MHK and I are ships passing in the night because in truth there's not much overlap in terms of interest or engagement (I can't even recall the last time he wrote anything notable about a game tbh), but his questionable antics of late have brought him to my attention and I can't say I'm particularly impressed, especially when he's actively dissuading other posters from frequenting the boards. I feel it's fair game to shine a light on matters.

I do think the poking and prodding of SH was uncalled for and unnecessary. Their issue stemmed from a discussion on religion which is something I'm not touching with a 10ft poll.

Well, it's good of you to acknowledge that, but apparently it was lost on him. I think the words were 'I'll do what I fucking want' IIRC. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-Arcadia-

Banned
One of the greatest WWF eras of all-time <3

It really was. I got into it a little later, on account of my friend’s brother always turning it on, and the storylines and characters instantly hooked me, hahaha. It might be a little bit trashy at times, but honestly, this was some of the most entertaining, hilarious television I’ve ever watched.

A hidden diamond of TV history.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Please, he's a low rent shitposter who brings pretty much nothing substantive to the forum in terms of value with his self-obsession or self-aggrandizing threads. Popular with some people in the shitpost camp for sure, but largely ignored by others. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good shit post now and then, but it's a sidebar activity versus the reason posters like me come to this forum which is for the gaming news/talk and a bit of OT. (GAF Circle jerk threads like this are just eye-rolling cringe tbh). For the most part, MHK and I are ships passing in the night because in truth there's not much overlap in terms of interest or engagement (I can't even recall the last time he wrote anything notable about a game tbh), but his questionable antics of late have brought him to my attention and I can't say I'm particularly impressed, especially when he's actively dissuading other posters from frequenting the boards. I feel it's fair game to shine a light on matters.
Just ignore him if you don't like his content. I get that his posting style isn't for everyone, hell I wasn't a fan when I first encountered it, but I don't know if I'd say he's actively pushing people away from posting.

The issue between MHK and Strange Headache was dropped. They clearly don't like eachother and they're obviously not interacting any more, so I just find the jabs at him to be exactly what he did with SH, albeit more on the nose than his was. Why not just let it be?

Last edited:
Just ignore him if you don't like his content. I get that his posting style isn't for everyone, hell I wasn't a fan when I first encountered it.

The issue between MHK and Strange Headache was dropped. They clearly don't like eachother and they're obviously not interacting any more, so I just find the jabs at him to be exactly what he did with SH, albeit more on the nose than his was. Why not just let it be?
He is still on his high horse and spewing lies.

Not surprised that he's the same person who pestered the mods about un-banning a member who defended pedophilia.

Kadayi

Banned
]Just ignore him if you don't like his content. I get that his posting style isn't for everyone, hell I wasn't a fan when I first encountered it.

Content and conduct are different things. Don't conflate them. One can be ignored, the other not so much.

The issue between MHK and Strange Headache was dropped. They clearly don't like each other and they're obviously not interacting any more

I'm not sure he's that self-aware truth be told. I've yet to see anything resembling an acknowledgement that he was out of order versus more japes and buffoonery.

so I just find the jabs at him to be exactly what he did with SH, albeit more on the nose than his was.

I don't see the point in half measures. when calling someone out.

Last edited:
Content and conduct are different things. Don't conflate them. One can be ignored, the other not so much.

I'm not sure he's that self-aware truth be told. I've yet to see anything resembling an acknowledgement that he was out of order versus more japes and buffoonery

I don't see the point in half measures. when calling someone out.
Are you the new Redneckerz by any chance?

Where is this sudden authority coming from?

Edit: He has me on ignore LOL what a coward!

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned

I have tried to be quiet. I’m on a whole zen thing right now, but you are absolutely obnoxious.

Want this to end? Stop making shitty little comments everywhere. Everyone else has moved on. You’re like one of those tiny little dogs, where everytime the threat turns around, you start yapping like it actually means something.

Moreover, who the fuck died and put you in charge? Shine a light? How about you shine a light fifteen miles up your own ass and remove your head.

When I see your posts, I’m like, literally who? Literally the best anyone can offer me, is that I guess you make threads about recently watched films? Because nobody else could do that. Yet here you are, swinging your micropenis around while taking two hours to formulate a single fucking paragraph.

Move on. Let the book close, and let relationships and people heal. Stop being such a fucking bitch, you soylent boylent.

I have tried to be quiet. I’m on a whole zen thing right now, but you are absolutely obnoxious.

Want this to end? Stop making shitty little comments everywhere. Everyone else has moved on. You’re like one of those tiny little dogs, where everytime the threat turns around, you start yapping like it actually means something.

Moreover, who the fuck died and put you in charge? Shine a light? How about you shine a light fifteen miles up your own ass and remove your head.

When I see your posts, I’m like, literally who? Literally the best anyone can offer me, is that I guess you make threads about recently watched films? Because nobody else could do that. Yet here you are, swinging your micropenis around while taking two hours to formulate a single fucking paragraph.

Move on. Let the book close, and let relationships and people heal. Stop being such a fucking bitch, you soylent boylent.
/thread.

Kadayi

Banned
]He is still on his high horse and spewing lies.

So you're not following 422 plus members according to your profile?

And you weren't going out of your way to harass Strange repeatedly?

Not surprised that he's the same person who pestered the mods about un-banning a member who defended pedophilia.

Oh Noes I thought a ban was harsh. Jeez, I dread to think how long you've waded through my posts all day to come up with that "damning evidence" of nothing.

I have tried to be quiet. I’m on a whole zen thing right now, but you are absolutely obnoxious..

Yeah, it's part of my charm. Deal with it I guess.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
the theing about komijima is that he is hjust ehadad of the game n such a way such that he is is always sipinglying new htinoughts in hnihsio minderingly l like a wizar ad subut hbprollly ebcuazuauze he is relaly perverete dbut thatas okay all men aRR IT IS A BRUJDHUENN BURDNE NN A CURSE if you type this blind lat 500 WPM n u get s apost like this then mabe kojima kan h eeel all our woudnds n N N NN N N DEATH STRENDERINgN

giphy.gif

Last edited:
the theing about komijima is that he is hjust ehadad of the game n such a way such that he is is always sipinglying new htinoughts in hnihsio minderingly l like a wizar ad subut hbprollly ebcuazuauze he is relaly perverete dbut thatas okay all men aRR IT IS A BRUJDHUENN BURDNE NN A CURSE if you type this blind lat 500 WPM n u get s apost like this then mabe kojima kan h eeel all our woudnds n N N NN N N DEATH STRENDERINgN

giphy.gif
You're right....i am a pervert :p

Oh Noes I thought a ban was harsh. Jeez, I dread to think how long you've waded through my posts all day to come up with that "damning evidence" of nothing.

Yeah, it's part of my charm. Deal with it I guess.
Btw, how's that thread going? The one you asked me to help you with back in June?

Yeah, I thought so. Talks about contributing and doesn't contribute himself.

Go read my LTTPs or are you going to pretend they don't exist anymore?

Kadayi

Banned
Btw, how's that thread going? The one you asked me to help you with back in June?

Yeah, I thought so. Talks about contributing and doesn't contribute himself.

Go read my LTTPs or are you going to pretend they don't exist anymore?

Amusing as it is that you're trying to turn this back on me (life gets busy when you're a freelancer) you still didn't address the question regarding what lies? I'll repeat the questions: -

Last edited:

Melon

Banned
Some of you really need to learn to grow the fuck up. I have seen more maturity and self-awareness from literal children. I normally try to stay out of the drama and just want to see everyone get along. However, that changes when the people I care about on here are getting it. Say whatever the fuck you want about me, I don't give a shit, but what I DO give a shit about is seeing people REFUSING to let shit go and attacking my friends. Go ahead and call me biased -- because you're not wrong. However, unlike some of you, I know my faults.

This is a fucking video game forum, and while I know not everyone will get along, this trivial, pseudo-intellectual "hurrrr muh galaxy brain" shit is fucking ridiculous. Stop thinking you're better than everyone because guess what, sweety? You're not. Step the fuck down and know your place. Quit the mini-modding and trying to get people banned because they hurt your fragile, little ego.

And the best part of all of this is that someone is going to claim that I'm too afraid to say who I'm talking about. But guess what, retard, if it feels like I'm talking about you, then I am. It's not fucking rocket science. If you feel called out in this post, then, wow, you just admitted you're a shitty person! Congratulations. What the fuck do you want, a prize?

Some of you really need to learn to grow the fuck up. I have seen more maturity and self-awareness from literal children. I normally try to stay out of the drama and just want to see everyone get along. However, that changes when the people I care about on here are getting it. Say whatever the fuck you want about me, I don't give a shit, but what I DO give a shit about is seeing people REFUSING to let shit go and attacking my friends. Go ahead and call me biased -- because you're not wrong. However, unlike some of you, I know my faults.

This is a fucking video game forum, and while I know not everyone will get along, this trivial, pseudo-intellectual "hurrrr muh galaxy brain" shit is fucking ridiculous. Stop thinking you're better than everyone because guess what, sweety? You're not. Step the fuck down and know your place. Quit the mini-modding and trying to get people banned because they hurt your fragile, little ego.

And the best part of all of this is that someone is going to claim that I'm too afraid to say who I'm talking about. But guess what, retard, if it feels like I'm talking about you, then I am. It's not fucking rocket science. If you feel called out in this post, then, wow, you just admitted you're a shitty person! Congratulations. What the fuck do you want, a prize?
I couldn't have said it better, Melon-Chan :messenger_heart:

I'll stop interacting with him because I want to do this only for you....

Ms. Purrrty Hair
F6Jz4GY.png

Melon

Banned
I couldn't have said it better, Melon-Chan :messenger_heart:

I'll stop interacting with him because I want to do this only for you....

Ms. Purrrty Hair
F6Jz4GY.png

Boi you cut that shit out. 👺👺👺

Anyway, while I know what I have said is heated and perhaps too far, (So I'll gladly take whatever punishment comes with it.) I'm genuinely tired of this fighting. No one is innocent here, that isn't what I'm saying, but things need to just be let go. Unless you want to further divide the forums, of course.

I do not retract what I say, but I do realize I was perhaps too harsh and should've been more diplomatic. But can't always control the tard rage, y'know.

So please, let's just try and move on. We're blowing all our steam off. Probably not the healthiest form of ending things, but hey, GAF is kind of a dysfunctional family anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom