• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft / Activision Deal Approval Watch |OT| (MS/ABK close)

Do you believe the deal will be approved?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmang

I don’t understand what the big deal with CoD is, yes Sony is heavily reliant on it, but I don’t think it will be a thing in 4/5 years time anyway
People have been saying this for over a decade. The last one was the fastest selling in franchise history. It's not going anywhere.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Hard to know when the exclusivity game matters

Apparently it didn’t matter initially with Bethesda when he said he had no intent on fracturing any communities for their games…

Until it did
Fn1MApSaQAAW9mg
Didn't matter what? They said multiple times that Bethesda deal was for exclusives, yet you carefully worded your post to mean something else. Instead it was people like you who were arguing there won't be any exclusives because "can't ignore a install base of 100 million users.
Can we have a Phil Spencer's Lies |OT| already?
Just because you projected yourself onto the head of Xbox, does not mean we will make a OT.
Who still listens to this clown ? 🤮🤮
Phil Spencer's an it now?
pennywise it 2017 GIF
Dance It Movie GIF
Yea sure buddy, just like ES6 & Starfield, lol.
MS will say anything to pass this deal ...
Ohh that interview brought tears to my eyes.
So pure, so generous, such a gentle soul!
All he wants is a smile on the face of every child and a sparkle of joy in the eyes of every human.
Phil talks more patter than my kids
Nobody is believing your good guy "everybody plays" act.
Starfield
And that’s great Phil so does that mean Starfield is coming to PS5 once they’re done with the Xbox version?

You you go on and on about “no exclusives” then don’t suddenly cut PlayStation out when it suits you.
Remember when they categorically said Xbox wasn’t just a way to get MS software into your living room and then almost literally the day after it released Ballmer said it absolutely was just a way to get MS software into your living rooms?

Remember when they said there was no evidence of systemic flaws in 360 design and they were simply replacing them as a show of goodwill and then it turned out they’d put aside a vast sum To cover anticipated returns?

What MS says isn‘t what MS dles.

MS are still fighting the OS wars. Xbox is still just a front in that.
No one believes this twisted logic you're sewing other than the Xbox fanboys on this thread. lol
I find it funny that you guys are trying this hard to prove Phil is lying. I remember when apparently Phil was lying about Bethesda exclusivity because "they can't recoup the costs by ignoring a playerbase", and Bethesda games did stay exclusive as they claimed.
So will Elder Scrolls 6 be on playstation? Hellblade 2?
yes, they said it before they finished the acquisition.
I’m sure things would sound different had regulators not complained about it.
’m almost certain we’d be having a different conversation if they were never pressed by the FTC/CMA/EU regulators.
the regulators are on our ass about this damn call of duty ip. they are seeing through our bullshit offers of 3 or 10 years. we really want to make call of duty xbox and pc only eventually but we are unable to get the deal approved under such conditions. so we now offer that call of duty will stay multiplatform indefinitely because i want everybody to play. im a good guy. when everbody plays, we all win.
Well he doesn't want to play the exclusivity game now because the deal is hanging by a thread on regulators' fears of foreclosing Sony out of CoD (you know, that thing he just did with Bethesda games)
I mean him talking about intentions is exactly why this is getting such scrutiny from regulators. How does the regulator guard against the likelihood that:

- He suddenly changes his mind.
- He get overruled by his superiors.
- He gets replaced by someone who IS interested in the exclusivity game.
- Someone else buys Xbox from MS and decides that exclusivity serves their agenda?

Etc etc.

We are not even delving into the possibility that he's an outright bullshit artist, we don't have access to his and MS's private internal comms, but regulators do, which is why they have all objected to the deal and dragged MS into this battle to begin with.
There were no regulators in February last year
If you are curious the tweet in OP was from Nibellion who nuked his account

He initially lied.
where?
His response regarding Starfield not being taken away from Playstation could easily apply to unannounced COD titles, too, had regulators not forced their hand. These ten year agreements are band-aids.
why? He said Bethesda deal will about bringing exclusives to Xbox. When did he said anything about Bethesda titles being multiplat?
But they can't say that now
why lie? They have claimed multiple times it would be exclusive.
Bethesda is first party, Microsoft is paying the development costs in full, just like Guerilla was multiplatform before they were purchased. First party means they do as they please and anything not announced for another platform is just that.
Paying third parties to not let Xbox owners play maybe indefinitely is a real cheap move.
Mojang is also first party. Unlike Bethesda, when they bought Minecraft they made their intentions clear of Minecraft being multiplat. The messaging is exact same with Activision.
Prove it with Bethesda.
Prove what? They said the deal was for exclusives(except for contractual obligations), you guys said they can't afford to make exclusives. They were right. They said Minecraft would be multiplat, they were right.
And Phil knows it.
yes
And Phil fears it.
Does he also fear when Minecraft stays multiplat? why would they buy Activision if they didn't like its current state.

Last edited:

pasterpl

Just a quick look shows this last COD made $1 Billion dollars in just 10 days and COD in total has made $31 Billion which is 4X the reported amount for the entire Grand Theft Auto series

I think its safe to say in 4/5 years it will still be a monster

This but also;

- Keeping cod multi gives MS shit loads of revenue every year
- no more COD PS5 bundles
- no more COD PS5 marketing deals
- no more exclusive in game content
- COD on gamepass
- also getting war zone, overwatch, and cod on azure will be a big win for ms.

This is only COD, overwatch will remain multi-platform as well. But I can see Diablo, next crash game and any new/rebooted ip being exclusive to Xbox.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
People tend to glass over the fact Kotick saved and made Acti what it is today

Which is good for their stockholders, but for me as a gamer that is the last thing I want to see. Kotick is the guy who took over Blizzard and essentially turned it into something entirely not Blizzard. Otherwise, I can't remember the last time I bought an Activision game. I don't even want to think about what a shitshow he would turn Xbox into. Again, that's my perspective as a gamer. Stockholders very well may be hoping Kotick runs Spencer out of town. I don't anything about that stuff. I know that I'm pretty damn positive that I'd much rather have a Phil Spencer led Xbox than a Bobby Kotick led Xbox.

And what will you feel like when Bungies next IP is a Sony / PC title?

We know it's in development, and 100% would have had an Xbox version planned. It may still come to Xbox it might not...How can you say for a fact that the next Elder Scrolls wont come to Playstation?

Documents to regulators have said Elder Scrolls will not come to PlayStation.

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
No, I merely stated that they were never announced for, or promised to be on PS.

You can type it however big you want, and make it any color you like. It won't change the fact that those games weren't promised to be or announced to be available on Playstation.
Some people think if they refuse to believe something that it makes it untrue. But the truth doesn't require anyone's belief.

It really doesn't matter what Bethesda may have intended prior to being acquired by Microsoft. Microsoft never promised to follow through on Bethesda's intentions other than to honor their existing agreements with Sony. What matters is what Microsoft intended after the purchase. They never said all Bethesda games would remain multi-platform forever.

Some people see that as taking Starfield away from PlayStation gamers, but you're right that PlayStation gamers never officially had Starfield to take away. If the timeline hadn't changed they probably would have, but it did change.

Microsoft hasn't taken away any of the games that were on PlayStation before their acquisitions of Mojang and Bethesda. They've continued to support those games and release some new games. There are Bethesda games on PS+ right now. Microsoft just put a Minecraft game up as a "free" PS+ monthly game. But people are still calling Phil a liar despite him doing exactly what he said he would. It's bizarre.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I find it funny that you guys are trying this hard to prove Phil is lying. I remember when apparently Phil was lying about Bethesda exclusivity because "they can't recoup the costs by ignoring a playerbase", and Bethesda games did stay exclusive as they claimed.

Uh, I only accused Microsoft of lying to the EU regulators.

I always accused Phil Spencer of being misleading/disingenuous. Anyone knows he says a lot of bullshit because the Xbox fanboy community eats it up and they're going to spread his message across social media.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Gamers chose Sony this past console gen, and now indications seem to be that they are choosing them again. Why is that such an issue there but is not an issue with Steam?

Either call it out for both or don't at all.
Xbox One failed alot because of the TV tv tv presentation and them trying to stop the used physical market, which caused people to leave En masse before the generation even began.

Now people stick with playstation because they haven't made any fuck ups, and now they are in their eco system so there's no reason to leave.

Also, I don't have a problem with either why do you make it sound like that with i should call out both or neither lol.

ironmang

All gamers are benefiting from Call of Duty right now.

It's likely that COD will be removed from PS platforms after the contract is up.

No one believes this twisted logic you're sewing other than the Xbox fanboys on this thread. lol
lol Sony has exclusive content deals and a deal to keep COD off gamepass. How exactly are non-PS players benefitting right now?

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
lol Sony has exclusive content deals and a deal to keep COD off gamepass. How exactly are non-PS players benefitting right now?
Let's flip this around.

Microsoft acquires Activision. That means they'll get all the exclusive content deals.

So you're saying it won't benefit PS gamers, right?

It benefits gamers Now because ALL gamers can play Call of Duty. Microsoft can choose to make the game exclusive and remove COD from PlayStation consoles.

PS/PC/XB gamers don't lose COD.
There's a good chance PS gamers lose COD on PS platforms in the future.

It's not that hard to figure out.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Which is good for their stockholders, but for me as a gamer that is the last thing I want to see. Kotick is the guy who took over Blizzard and essentially turned it into something entirely not Blizzard. Otherwise, I can't remember the last time I bought an Activision game. I don't even want to think about what a shitshow he would turn Xbox into. Again, that's my perspective as a gamer. Stockholders very well may be hoping Kotick runs Spencer out of town. I don't anything about that stuff. I know that I'm pretty damn positive that I'd much rather have a Phil Spencer led Xbox than a Bobby Kotick led Xbox.
Kotick has had some pretty scummy allegations against him which I simply wont even try to defend

From a business standpoint he built an empire

Plus and likely very wrong on this, he stood up to Sony in the PS3 days on their pricing threatening to stop making games for the PS3 unless Sony lowered their price.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Didn't matter what? They said multiple times that Bethesda deal was for exclusives, yet you carefully worded your post to mean something else. Instead it was people like you who were arguing there won't be any exclusives because "can't ignore a install base of 100 million users.

Just because you projected yourself onto the head of Xbox, does not mean we will make a OT.

If you are curious the tweet in OP was from Nibellion who nuked his account

where?

why? He said Bethesda deal will about bringing exclusives to Xbox. When did he said anything about Bethesda titles being multiplat?

Mojang is also first party. Unlike Bethesda, when they bought Minecraft they made their intentions clear of Minecraft being multiplat. The messaging is exact same with Activision.

Prove what? They said the deal was for exclusives(except for contractual obligations), you guys said they can't afford to make exclusives. They were right. They said Minecraft would be multiplat, they were right.

yes

Does he also fear when Minecraft stays multiplat? why would they buy Activision if they didn't like its current state.

God bless. You are doing the lords work calling out all these fools.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Its because those people are hete to write only positive stuff about their console of choice. Thats why those people never mention how MS tried to fuck their users over with the gold price increase. If Sony was the one to raise PS+ prices to its double and then revert it, we would hear it about almost every day.

And for my personal view, there is nothing wrong with making Starfield exclusive. But acting like the PS Version was never canned is just simply wrong.

I feel the same way. I don't care if the game is exclusive to Xbox. They didn't doubt this game was coming to Xbox when it was first announced, but now they think it's wrong to assume it's coming to a platform based on their history of video game releases. No one is buying that dumb excuse lol

drganon

where?

yes

sam.gif

GHG

Gold Member

where?

yes

Sign Language Mental Illness GIF by Sign with Robert

ironmang

Let's flip this around.

Microsoft acquires Activision. That means they'll get all the exclusive content deals.

So you're saying it won't benefit PS gamers, right?

It benefits gamers Now because ALL gamers can play Call of Duty. Microsoft can choose to make the game exclusive and remove COD from PlayStation consoles.

PS/PC/XB gamers don't lose COD.
There's a good chance PS gamers lose COD on PS platforms in the future.

It's not that hard to figure out.
MS is planning to keep it multiplatform and with the same content on all platforms.

My post is about what's actually happening now and yours is just baseless doomposting.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Kotick has had some pretty scummy allegations against him which I simply wont even try to defend

Plus and likely very wrong on this, he stood up to Sony in the PS3 days on their pricing threatening to stop making games for the PS3 unless Sony lowered their price.

Yeah, the guy is a hell of a business man. No doubt about it. But an overall shitty guy. Shitty for his employees. Shitty for gaming, imo. He doesn't need to be employed at an Microsoft owned Activision.

I do remember the PS3 flare up but that was just posturing. Same kind of shit Kotick has been doing lately with his "Sony won't take our calls" whining.

KingT731

Not pricing but he did threaten to pull games because "Sony was losing momentum and developing on the console was expensive" this was 2009 at the 360s peak and the Wii running wild.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
MS is planning to keep it multiplatform and with the same content on all platforms.

My post is about what's actually happening now and yours is just baseless doomposting.
The same MS who lied to the EU regulators about having no intention of keeping certain Zenimax games exclusive?

What's happening now is that all gamers are benefiting from COD. Nothing is stopping MS from making exclusive content and that'll likely happen considering they will own the IP of the deal goes through.

My argument isn't baseless. All gamers are currently benefiting from COD and MS will have the power to remove it if they choose to do so, a company that has a history of shady practices.

GHG

Gold Member
Bruh. G. Seriously lol.

Saying Idle Sloth and TheRedShitter are anywhere close to being the same thing is a gargantuan level reach lol.

One account collects and posts news, the other is a shit poster, just look at their timeline :messenger_tears_of_joy:

These are the latest tweets by each respective account:

8AtxjNx.png

Just because Idle Sloth posts more Xbox related news does not make it anywhere the same as theredshitter, not even the slightest lol.

Yeh sure, defend your fellow green sock wearing ambassador.

Not every word you type needs to come from the disingenuous hymn sheet you all seem to have been given - hence we are back discussing this starfield nonsense. Round and round we go.

season 6 dancing GIF

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Not pricing but he did threaten to pull games because "Sony was losing momentum and developing on the console was expensive" this was 2009 at the 360s peak and the Wii running wild.
It was losing momentum because of pricing vs the 360, iirc

But we are splitting hairs here :)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Yeh sure, defend your fellow green sock wearing ambassador.

Not every word you type needs to come from the disingenuous hymn sheet you all seem to have been given - hence we are back discussing this starfield nonsense. Round and round we go.

Bruh don't stoop yourself so low that you have to bat for thereddragon :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Let It Go Disney GIF

"We're not going to add exclusive content: That would be unfair to other audiances. Instead, we prefer to buy the very companies that publish the games, and make the whole IP non-accessible to the majority of the current-gen home consoles market".
No wonder the Xbox fanbase is resorting to this phenomenally absurd logic; They draw from the source.

Last edited:

Astray

Which is good for their stockholders, but for me as a gamer that is the last thing I want to see. Kotick is the guy who took over Blizzard and essentially turned it into something entirely not Blizzard. I don't even want to think about what a shitshow he would turn Xbox into. Again, that's my perspective as a gamer. Stockholders very well may be hoping Kotick runs Spencer out of town. I don't anything about that stuff. I know that I'm pretty damn positive that I'd much rather have a Phil Spencer led Xbox than a Bobby Kotick led Xbox.
We all dislike Kotick, but at the end of the day, whatever decisions MS takes will absolutely not be with our best interests or personal feelings at the forefront.

It will be about how to make the most cash, and that's where Kotick and his cronies are kings, the PR spin can be left for later.

Topher

Gold Member
They were staging a stay at home not reporting back to work protest, what did they think would happen?

Acti has come under fire for a lot of stuff and rightfully so but this isn't that hill to die on imo

It seems not reporting to work and then cussing out your employer are firable offenses.

"The CWA argue that “the use of outbursts and strong language in the context of concerted activity by employees was protected by the National Labor Relations Board” until as recently as 2020, before the Trump administration “systematically rolled back workers’ rights, including modifying the standard for determining whether employees have been lawfully disciplined or discharged after making offensive statements, which ultimately limits free speech rights for employees.”"

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

ironmang

The same MS who lied to the EU regulators about having no intention of keeping certain Zenimax games exclusive?

What's happening now is that all gamers are benefiting from COD. Nothing is stopping MS from making exclusive content and that'll likely happen considering they will own the IP of the deal goes through.

My argument isn't baseless. All gamers are currently benefiting from COD and MS will have the power to remove it if they choose to do so, a company that has a history of shady practices.
Any proof of EU accusing MS of lying?

How are non-PS players benefitting from less content and gamepass blocked from offering COD?

Their goal is to treat it like Minecraft.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
What's funny is you thinking anything I've typed in response to you has amounted to me defending "thereddragon".

But if that's what you need to think to make yourself feel comfortable then so be it.

Considering you're trying to draw a direct correlation between two completely different kinds of people, that's the easy assumption to come to 🤷‍♂️

I legitimately have a hard time understanding what you find wrong about posting tweets from a news aggregate twitter, even if mostly posts xbox only news.

I'm not about to scan through dozens of pages on Era to find Idas summaries or sludge through Kotaku, why not just go to a place that compiles all of it neatly in 180 characters or less.

Make Up Hug GIF by Travis

pasterpl

Then what’s the point Phil?

Sorry, but that’s a load of horseshit.

- COD on gamepass

This is only COD, overwatch will remain multi-platform as well. But I can see Diablo, next crash game and any new/rebooted ip being exclusive to Xbox.

Topher

Gold Member
We all dislike Kotick, but at the end of the day, whatever decisions MS takes will absolutely not be with our best interests or personal feelings at the forefront.

It will be about how to make the most cash, and that's where Kotick and his cronies are kings, the PR spin can be left for later.

Kotick also doesn't seem like a guy who would be ok playing second fiddle to anyone. In my opinion, Kotick working for Xbox is very much letting a fox into the henhouse.

Pelta88

He 100% plays games on Playstation as did other Xbox management at least at the time Ybarra was still there they did

Plus Phil once said his one of his most anticipated games was GOW Ragnorak

Phil brings up Playstation whenever a mic is in the vicinity. Have you ever heard Yoshida, Herman, or Jim mention XBOX in a public forum?

Phil strives to look cool. Like those meaningless T shirts under the tight jacket he wears. He's just doing it for doing its sake.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member

Phil brings up Playstation whenever a mic is in the vicinity. Have you ever heard Yoshida, Herman, or Jim mention XBOX in a public forum?

Phil strives to look cool. Like those meaningless T shirts under the tight jacket he wears. He's just doing it for doing its sake.
The thing is I have gamed with Ybarra many times included on a PS4 as he owned a GOW edition PS4 and he told me more than once Phil owned a PS4

I don't give a crap about media PR I still have Phil's main on my main account PS friends list.

He 100% plays games on Playstation as did other Xbox management at least at the time Ybarra was still there they did

Plus Phil once said his one of his most anticipated games was GOW Ragnorak
Did someone check the trophy data though? The guy probably lied about anticipating GOW Ragnarok.

Have you seen his gaming shirts? I doubt he's even really wearing clothes. Probably some hololens BS to look cool, projecting clothes on him so that he can walk around stealing games while naked.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Any proof of EU accusing MS of lying?

How are non-PS players benefitting from less content and gamepass blocked from offering COD?
The proof is in the reports. Did you bother reading the CMA and FTC reports?

Their goal is to treat it like Minecraft.

And they said their goal was to never remove Starfield and Redfall from rival platforms and now look at what happened.

Blocked from Game Pass? Where does it say they were going to release Call of Duty on Game Pass?

Their word is proven not to be reliable. They can make exclusive content on their platform if they choose to do so.

All gamers are benefiting from COD right now. Period. Moving the goalpost isn't going to change that.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
- COD on gamepass

I get that, but we’re talking 70 billion dollars. That’s way too much money just to block Sony from getting exclusive content or to stick the game on Game Pass.

In the meantime we haven’t even heard about new releases of Doom or Quake. Microsoft already has some heavy hitters that they could be working on making into a big deal.
Almost like a kid with loads of unplayed toys, that only wants what they don’t have instead of bothering with what they do.

Last edited:

RaZoR No1

Theres plenty of reasons why I got an Xbox.
Pre 2013 I was a hardcore pc master race player. While I've had ps 1 to ps3, and an Xbox 360 I once sold to get pc parts years ago, but playing with a controller never clicked for me.
When I moved into my own house in 2013, I wanted to game in my living room. I had a room dedicated to pc gaming, because it never occurred to me to have my pc in my living room for some odd reason.

I picked up an Xbox One because I like their exclusives. Gears of War, Halo, and especially Forza. I also like the eco system and the controller.

Under the big discussions about ps4 and Xbox one regards graphics being much better on a ps4, I once caved in and bought a PS4.
I bought the last of us remaster and that racing game (driveclub?) for it.
I did enjoy TLOU at first, but got dropped midway because I got bored with it.
The place I last can remember was I was in the sewers playing Ellie (?), and when you come to a house in the middle of nowhere where you either get raided by humans or zombies.
I didn't like driveclub either. I compared the game to Forza, which was what I also played at the time, and I didn't feel it at all. I remember that when the cars just got a little up in speed then just with the slightly turning your steering wheel to each side then the tires would just excessively scream like crazy. The graphics weren't as good as people hyped it to be.
Forza wasn't either, but the way Gaf sold the game then it sounded like it was a generation leap between that and forza.
Under covid we got a few games like the uncharted collection.
Tried to get into the first, but really felt it was slow paced and eventually abandoned if after the place where you have to climb a waterfall or something and a car you shoot at gets comically blown up.

I actually like that the news came out that xbox games would hit pc, as I've never been a controller player, and even though I use my xbox a few hours a day, I'm still not a controller player, and I probably never will be.

But I prefer the controller, it is without a doubt the best on the market.
Add to that, I prefer the eco system as well. I enjoy achievements.
Also, having game pass ultimate, I can play for a low cost on both my pc and Xbox, and there's several games where I can play on my pc and resume on my Xbox.

My girlfriend also have an Xbox, and it's also way cheaper as I buy everything digitally. That means that both of us can play the same game at the same time on both machines, with the price of one digital game.
Add to that we share game pass ultimate between our two pcs and Xbox machines makes it a really integrated part in our gaming hobby.

These are things playstation can't give me, so there's personally no reason for me to use one. I ended up only using my ps4 for fortnite, but after I got bored with it I tossed my xbox in there.

If I was interested in ps exclusives, then it would be a no brainer. But I don't.
I also have a switch but even though I like it and their exclusives, I always end up booting my pc and Xbox.
Gamesharing is something I use, too. One of thr bigger reason I am mainly on Xbox.
But! AFAIK it is in some way possible to use it on PS4/PS5, too and this features does not move big console numbers.

I am talking about games in the past few years.
You are always listing up pretty old games.
Currently or since a few years, there is no real reason for a Xbox Console to exist/own, except for the comfort..
Is there even a Xbox Series Game which was not released on PC or other consoles, too?

Controller Support? Windows supports it, too.
Want to use another controller on Xbox? Nope, only allowed to use the licensed ones. On PC? You can even use a potato as a controller if you want.
Gamesharing? it works with Sony consoles and even PC, too.

Currently there are no real reason except for the console simplicity or price to own a Xbox Series, if you have a decent PC.

It is a fact, that a PC + PS5 or PC + NSW combo gives you much more games to play than a PC + Xbox, because right now, except for BC and older not ported titels, Xbox has the same games as PC.
Gears of War? Is on PC except 2,3 and Judgement?
Forza? Since Forza 6 / Apex it is on PC
Forza Horizon? Since FH3 on PC
Halo? PC except Halo 5?

Since 2015 / 2016 all Xbox / Microsoft exclusives get a PC release.

I am not trying to move you over to PS or something like that.
I just want to list the facts, that Xbox consoles (unfortunately) are less attractive consoles because of the reasons I listed.

Games, especially exclusive games which can only be played on one platform/console sell/move consoles.

Kvally

Banned
I get that, but we’re talking 70 billion dollars. That’s way too much money just to block Sony from getting exclusive content or to stick the game on Game Pass.
The biggest revenue maker of this is King. MASSIVE mobile revenue, as well as mobile developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom