• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft doesn't have great exclusive games

Status
Not open for further replies.

David B

An Idiot
Make another pointless Console Warring thread and you will be given a break.
Who agrees? Microsoft doesn't have anything super great I want to play. Sure they had great games in the past like Gears of War series and Halo, but now it's like nope, they don't have crap. And don't go omg omg not again this guy is posting again about xbox. Yeah I know. But just seeing who really agrees? To add to that, Windows doesn't have anything I want to use either. Sure windows is easier to use by a small margin, but it doesn't have iMovie, it doesn't have photo booth, it doesn't have screenshot. 3 apps that are great and easy to use but exclusive to Apple Mac OS. So it comes to me that I only want Sony, Apple, and Nintendo products. Sony great TVs and exclusive games. Apple great exclusive apps built in. Nintendo great exclusive games. Microsoft no great exclusive games I want. Bye bye microsoft.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Nickelodeon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Just play whatever you want and enjoy

pqueue

Who agrees? Microsoft doesn't have anything super great I want to play. Sure they had great games in the past like Gears of War series and Halo, but now it's like nope, they don't have crap. And don't go omg omg not again this guy is posting again about xbox. Yeah I know. But just seeing who really agrees? To add to that, Windows doesn't have anything I want to use either. Sure windows is easier to use by a small margin, but it doesn't have iMovie, it doesn't have photo booth, it doesn't have screenshot. 3 apps that are great and easy to use but exclusive to Apple Mac OS. So it comes to me that I only want Sony, Apple, and Nintendo products. Sony great TVs and exclusive games. Apple great exclusive apps built in. Nintendo great exclusive games. Microsoft no great exclusive games I want. Bye bye microsoft.
sorry. we all do not enjoy the social justice circle jerks of exclusives that Sony's first party has become. (see how that works)

hopefully staff bans you for the blatant console trolling/Sony fellatio.

Last edited:

ungalo

I don't think Sony or Nintendo are cooking great things either but for Microsoft it's a whole other story, they just stopped trying entirely for years now. So there's nothing to regret about their situation.

I think when executives talk more and apologise more than letting the products do the talking in terms of positive mind share , it’s a problem. A big problem.

If you look at the three console platforms , one has representatives that are far more in the spotlight talking and at times trying to deal with negative reactions more often than not compared to the other two, who coincidentally are both doing better commercially and critically more often than the one with the bigger mouth.

It’s easy to come across as sincere or having a bit of class by congratulating the competition on success but at the end of the day people don’t buy and invest their time and money to be in a circle of love with millionaire executives, they buy them for the end result which is the product, the content.

All that supposed sincerity and treating supposed representation of a platforms community/fan base to preview events and interviews and interactions, is only buttering up those select few feeling of self importance and the risk grows stronger of these people not having a critical view in case they are pushed out the circle. It’s easy to believe you are doing a decent job when the people you decide to listen to are not going to speak frankly to you and in the end the product itself suffers or the risk of it suffering heightens.

I firmly believe Xbox can and should be doing better , much better. It simply needs the people with the mindset and capability to do so. I know some will disagree but this current group are not the answer, far from it imo.

Sorry for long post

GHound

Cringe Wince GIF

"First Party" has become nearly synonymous with "games I have zero interest in" and that's not limited to any single one of the three.

David B

An Idiot
Dont you worry, Microsoft will buy up Rockstar and make GTA6 Gamepass Day 1.
You know on facebook I said the same thing. I went on a gamespot post and was like Microsoft should buy RockStar. GTA5 was milked, I bet with Xbox they can milk this too for next gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom