• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

FACE

Banned
One can only hope that tyrone gets viciously ko'd again.

irhztVqCbqpaP.gif

So Dana doesn't want to do Silva vs Belfort II because of the way the first fight went down, but rushed Cain into a title fight with JDS despite the way the first fight went down....makes sense, despite the fact that Vitor was a bit more competitive in that fight and at least unleashed a flurry. Did he take Anderson down? I forgot

If Dana wants to break into the Mexican market than he needs a Lucha like fighter in the lighter weight classes. A guy better than Dos Caras Jr that comes out with a mask. Cain's not that Mexican they can identify with..(Me not a fan aside).

VoxPop

I for some reason aren't really dying to see Bendo/Melendez yet. That terrible 5 round fight with Thomson left a sour taste in my mouth. They should make it Bendo/Pettis depending out how things go with Cerrone. Melendez/Guida rematch as co main with KZ/Mendes for #1 contender as well. Maybe throw in a Mir/Werdum matchup for fun.

Heel

Big Dave Meltzer said:
Here’s a funny story, probably certain to be denied, but there is actually video of it although for obvious reasons I don’t ever expect the video to surface. Vic Darchinyan, a pretty well known boxer of Armenian descent who has held several world titles, was in a gym with Rousey, who trains judo with a number of Armenians including Karo Parisyan and Manvel Gamburyan. Somehow, this led to him claiming that no woman could ever throw him or armbar him. So they locked up and she launched him with throws one after the other and he had no way of stopping any of them. Then they went to grapple and it was seconds before she armbarred him and his people broke it up right away for fear she could hurt him with the move.

iPF8cRQvyuAGW.gif

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'm going to restart my Muay Thai training tomorrow. My body still feels like 265lbs of shit in a 205lb bag, but thems the breaks. I'm really just going tomorrow to see how much I can take. It's going to be a long road to recovery - if I even recover at all.

Can't wait to see Markuu Hunto shatter Glass Joe Struve's jaw.

I want to believe but its not gonna happen. Fight reeks of the Lavar Johnson fight. Carwin was the fight to make.

After Evans kills Little Nog he should fight Gus in a stipulation that if he loses he drops to MW.

Than we can get Lil Nog/Shogun II and Evans/Gus

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
If anything, I'd say Rashad should welcome Cormier to LHW. That would be an interesting fight.

It would also work to build up a potential Cain vs. Overeem feud as well due to camps, etc.

ShaneB

Let's be honest. How many of these guys do you see having amazing ring entrances if they were allowed to go crazy?

Less than 10. 95% of the roster has the personality of a cardboard box.

Also, how long till Rousey(or 'unstoppable female mma fighter X') starts calling out men to fight?)

Top Bottom