• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Warfare II is the fastest selling Call of Duty ever and surpassed $800 million in its opening weekend, beating out the previous record holder

Thirty7ven

Banned
Top Gun Maverick made 1.5 billion dollars and almost 750M domestic. Casuals just like military shit I guess.

I understand the comparison but Top Gun is a sequel 36 years in the making…

Call of Duty comes out every damn year, and I personally know quite a few people that have been playing this gun show for over ten years in a row, how insane is that? Brains of some of these people must be cheddar cheese at this point my lord.

njean777

This opinion started to form only after MS announced their intent to buy Activision.
Huge amounts of salt may have clouded some users' cognitive abilities.
No it didn't, it started a long time ago. Back in the 360 days. COD: Ghost was when it really took off.

Last edited:

sendit

Top Gun Maverick made 1.5 billion dollars and almost 750M domestic. Casuals just like military shit I guess.
This person just compared Top Gun to CoD.

team america vomit GIF

puke GIF
Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke
puke GIF
sick puke GIF
family guy vomit GIF
david tennant puke GIF

This opinion started to form only after MS announced their intent to buy Activision.
Huge amounts of salt may have clouded some users' cognitive abilities.
Dude ever since MW3 or so, people were hating on COD, saying its same as FIFA and full of kids swearing. Its over a decade if not longer the hate this franchise gets, yet even with its weakest entry, it crushes any game the haters love so...

Top Bottom