• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most attractive female faces in video games

Kuranghi

EqXw16QUcAUdZYa.png

They didnt quite capture her likeness lol there wasn't much to work with back then though so better than most tbf:

IMG0008_140901590_140901591_252089452_Gallery.png

levyjl1988

Banned
2514-nocrop-w560-h2000.jpg

Edit: sorry i got the topic title wrong.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Curse of Azure Bonds cover. The way it should be for gaming.

If youre' not into her, there's the lizardman beside her.

JksOW09.jpg

Last edited:
Lol did you go into a coma or something!! the start of Square Enix decline was after FFX, but they seem to be doing pretty well recently with the remake and FF XVI seemes promosing so far.

Nah man the PS3 Era was the start of their decline and them focusing on a unlikable bitch during that Era is what killed them. I would say PS1-PS2 Era is where they are 🔥. I'm not interested in most of thier recent stuff. No ff16 doesn't look interesting to me, looks like they just westernized the franchise lol

OOGABOOGA

Banned
No ff16 doesn't look interesting to me, looks like they just westernized the franchise lol
You didn't really like the 7 remake? The graphics and the gameplay were insane and I loved the characters (except Jessie cus she is a rapist, I was really happy she died).

Final Fantasy XVI looks like the old final fantasy games in the middle ages like 1 and 2, so they can't add all the crazy Japanese style culture. They still have the anime style characters tho and the summons look awesome.

Last edited:
You didn't really like the 7 remake? The graphics and the gameplay were insane and I loved the characters (except Jessie cus she is a rapist).

Final Fantasy XVI looks like the old final fantasy games in the middle ages like 1 and 2, so they can't add and all the crazy Japanese style culture. They still have the anime style characters tho and the summons look awesome.

I'm not a fan of 7 Remake.

FF16 just looks like they are going The WRPG single protagonist direction. Not to mention the gameplay looks more action based which is fine but it looks like Devil May Cry action when I want turned based. Everything I saw from that trailer look terrible.

As for SquareEnix games I'm looking forward to is Star Ocean 6 and LiveALive. I Hope Star Ocean 6 is good, the 5th one is terrible

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuz
Top Bottom