• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most attractive female faces in video games

Wait What Reaction GIF by Willie Jones
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

He likes getting raped by attractive females 😏

lachesis

My favorite girls in Yakuza series
(I don't particularly care for most other main female characters in the game, including Makoto or Yasuko or Yumi... and Haruka just feels like a daughter to me. ;))

t7ZHj6Z.jpg

And Niijima sisters from P5... especially Makoto's gap-moe when she's scared, just got me kinda unprepared. lol.
IyXeYR6.png

levyjl1988

Banned
UrbLo15.jpg
ETlbQ8t.jpg

S9ObyaR.jpg

You always want to pick up the 2013 version of Tomb Raider. Left is the 2013 version for PC, X360 and PS3. On the Right is the Definitive Edition for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
Note: That Crystal Dynamics really fucked up the face in the Definitive Edition, it looks weird as shit and the character modeler did a horrible fucking job on Lara's face.
It's also jarring that the CG cutscene is very different from the in-game model. I would have preferred the CG cutscene model.

Rac3r

My favorite girls in Yakuza series
(I don't particularly care for most other main female characters in the game, including Makoto or Yasuko or Yumi... and Haruka just feels like a daughter to me. ;))

t7ZHj6Z.jpg

Didn't expect to see this here. These two are part of the reason why Yakuza 0 and Kiwami 2 are my favorite games in the series.

What game is she from?

muhammx-umair-4-1.jpg

Damn right.
She's a stupid bitch who loves diving in front of chainsaws and dying instantly. Whereas—

634524-535840-20050120-027.jpg

Ashley knows her place and will hide in a dirty smelly bin on command and comes over when you whistle, like a dog.

wpk0qma75yz41.jpg

Ashley is therefore the best Resident Evil girl. Though I wonder what they'll do to her for the remake. Claire and Jill looked like dogshit in the RE2 and 3 remakes

Lady Jane

Banned
UrbLo15.jpg
ETlbQ8t.jpg

S9ObyaR.jpg

You always want to pick up the 2013 version of Tomb Raider. Left is the 2013 version for PC, X360 and PS3. On the Right is the Definitive Edition for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
Note: That Crystal Dynamics really fucked up the face in the Definitive Edition, it looks weird as shit and the character modeler did a horrible fucking job on Lara's face.
It's also jarring that the CG cutscene is very different from the in-game model. I would have preferred the CG cutscene model.

It's insane how 2013 Lara was perfect and they reduced her sex appeal with each release. Shadow Lara was just weird.

Last edited:

levyjl1988

Banned
It's insane how 2013 Lara was perfect and they reduced her sex appeal with each release. Shadow Lara was just weird.

Crystal Dynamics went woke with Lara and removed all sex appeal from her for sure.

lHWidFZ.jpg
3etZGeD.jpg

Her face looks so fucked, it's like butter face. Tomb Raider (2013) was really good, and then it went downhill from there. The moment I saw her character model I lost interest in the game.
It's like buying a car, sure it can perform well, but if it's not visually appealing it's time to move on to other models.

Lady Jane

Banned
Crystal Dynamics went woke with Lara and removed all sex appeal from her for sure.

lHWidFZ.jpg
3etZGeD.jpg

Her face looks so fucked, it's like butter face. Tomb Raider (2013) was really good, and then it went downhill from there. The moment I saw her character model I lost interest in the game.
It's like buying a car, sure it can perform well, but if it's not visually appealing it's time to move on to other models.

Even without the character model, it was the worst game out of the three. The campaign was short, the map was a pain in the ass to navigate through, and many of the missions weren't fun. And just letting you know, Crystal Dynamics didn't make Shadow, Edios-Montreal did. Crystal Dynamics was busy making Marvel's Avengers, so yeah we didn't get a "complete" trilogy so Eidos can milk the MCU craze.

Supposely Crystal Dynamics is making the next Tomb Raider game. Going to be interesting how they'll lower her sex appeal even more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom