• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most attractive female faces in video games

Ascend

Nothing beats Black Desert

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

GZZMUmA.png

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Most people pay attention to Tifa because she is super strong and her ample assets, but I find her pretty.

11bc98066eb578b16c923ca53d7dd6cb.jpg

final-fantasy-vii-remake-tifa-art.original.jpg
CHARACTER DESIGN: K-Popper.
Nothing beats Black Desert

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

GZZMUmA.png
I mean if we ARE counting our own creations this would just boil down to games with extensive customization features/mods. (which there are many)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ascend

I mean if we ARE counting our own creations this would just boil down to games with extensive customization features/mods. (which there are many)
I understand the sentiment. Thing is, Black Desert has these customizations out of the box. Even the standard ladies are extremely attractive. It's also the only reason to play the game lol. But that's another story.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I understand the sentiment. Thing is, Black Desert has these customizations out of the box. Even the standard ladies are extremely attractive. It's also the only reason to play the game lol. But that's another story.
Code Vein and that other Chinese MMO also has ok looking standard ppl. I forget the name but eh.

Top Bottom