• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most attractive female faces in video games

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
ea2b4380fbc23af4dfcc5b520bceb4c4.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
She never did it for me though because outside the tats she looks like a girl I used to work with. But older.

kXMQJ6e.png

I'm a simple man.

Kdad

Just a meme, because she sorta looks like Ellie. I think she even tweeted about how ND ripped off her look for TLoU1.
They did have an issue with ND at the time...but that game image is from Beyond to Souls where Elliot actually did the motion capture...

vpance

They did have an issue with ND at the time...but that game image is from Beyond to Souls where Elliot actually did the motion capture...

Oh I am aware. I just think it would be funny if ND hired Page for TLoU3 and write Ellie to reveal as trans. Now you made me explain the joke, thanks 😏

Kdad

You're seriously going to tell me al 3 of these ladies aren't smashable?

7CFFA463B503BCA0E9B5924EB2BCB11F830FBEEF

For the record, Nico is my favorite, followed by Lady and then Trish.
We all have different tastes and likes...there is no right or wrong...but in this photo (i'm only judging THIS photo) I'm still at 1 out of 3 lol.

Kdad

Oh I am aware. I just think it would be funny if ND hired Page for TLoU3 and write Ellie to reveal as trans. Now you made me explain the joke, thanks 😏
I made a thread yesterday in that vein...didn't go back to see what happened as I figured the thread would become a shit show lol.

T

The New Guy

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure if someone posted it in the other pages, BUT THE FACT THAT NOONE POSTED IT IN THE FIRST ONE IT'S ABSURD.

That's the most attractive female face. PERIOD

detroit-become-human-survey-results.jpg

I thought Kara was pretty attractive as well.

tumblr_nww92jBZxn1r61mabo1_540.gif

Connor still has to be my favourite character in that game, though.

I used to get kind of creeped out in the menu for Detroit: Become Human, it sometimes felt like she was really seeing me through the screen. I don't know why. :messenger_hushed:

Moonjt9

No Silksong? = Delivering the pain.
I was absolutely shocked by how attractive Tifa and Aerith are in FF7 remake. Easily the prettiest characters I’ve ever seen. Gotta love the obvious camera shots that focus on them looking directly into the camera too. God Bless Japan.

Top Bottom