• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Glad I managed to snag this during Amazon's pricing error.

1dc508f7.jpg

Pro

New iPad Case
Apple Bluetooth Keyboard
1.5 TB Hard Drive
Final book in the Star Wars Fate of the Jedi Series

429246_10150721470890295_596290294_11891757_73098599_n.jpg

429462_10150721471770295_596290294_11891762_1576267556_n.jpg

418472_10150721472525295_596290294_11891770_50274541_n.jpg

Picked up two more arcade machines. An NFL Blitz dedicated and a Turbo Outrun (will post pictures when it is in the house).

I have a Blitz 99 upgrade kit that I will hopefully put in on Friday:

5amshift

Banned
Picked up two more arcade machines. An NFL Blitz dedicated and a Turbo Outrun (will post pictures when it is in the house).

I have a Blitz 99 upgrade kit that I will hopefully put in on Friday:

A Blitz, MKII & NBA JAM?! Oh my goooood! I'll at least have an MKII cabinet before I die as I've always said, but I think I beautiful looking Blitz cab like yours in on the list as well..

Hamst3r

No new game related stuff at the moment, but new stuff nonetheless:

Lytro Camera - The other pictures in this post were taken with it:
lytro.jpg

Fitbit - While using it to keep track of food and exercise, I've lost 8 lbs so far. Going for 30.
fitbit.jpg

Roku 2 - Keeps me distracted while exercising.
roku2.jpg

Symphobia 1 & 2 - Awesome sounds, especially for horror and action tracks.
symphobia.jpg

Voice Live 2 - Vocal harmonizer. Arrived today. Works crazy good.
voicelive2.jpg

A Blitz, MKII & NBA JAM?! Oh my goooood! I'll at least have an MKII cabinet before I die as I've always said, but I think I beautiful looking Blitz cab like yours in on the list as well..

Ya I have 7 machines now, those three plus a Ms. Pac Man, SF II Hyper Fighting, Donkey Kong, and Turbo Outrun. And to be honest, they get much more use than my PS3.

glaurung

I hope for the love of god u also bough the memory cause else you can't even play demo's neither play games without it...
It had a 4GB memory card included. Already downloaded the system update (!) and the demo version of Lumines! (Which I did not run yet.)

I will invest in a 32GB card as soon as it pops up around here.

What's curious is that the initial setup was a bit bad - prompted me to get an update, then did not let me download it since I had not inputted a SEN account name. That part was confusing.

I should probably buy Wipeout at least.

Zampano

Bought a crapton of Vita stuff along with the usual PS360 pile I'll never get to, but most excited about:

Ql4QKl.jpg

It's time to party!

Westraid

Finally arrived, thought the guys at customs clearance would never let it go.
Hate how they made me pay tax over this, I wasn't aware you have to pay for books/merchandise, but then again, most of the stuff I buy is from Ebay and marked as a gift.
140312.png

I was very surprised that the Normandy isn't made out of plastic; I was worried it wouldn't make it in one piece.
Also, the book is huge. Very curious, but I want to finish ME3 first, the little artbook that came with my N7 edition already told me more than I wanted to know.

mTeJO.jpg

Already loving it so much (but then again, I loved Flower so I was kinda expecting it).
I'd love to play that game! Ever since I played Flower I been keeping an eye out for anything Thatgamecompany is working on, PS3 exclusive or not.

Keasar

Bought off my friend his collection of the swedish PnP RPG game Drakar och Demoner 6th Edition. Hard to come by in stores and featuring some of the most beautiful art ever. Everything in a scandinavian folklore setting. Now Im just missing a couple of adventures (the hardest ones to get) and campaign setting books.

The opened book is the bestiary, showing off one of my favourite monsters in the game, the Icetrolls (Istroll).

Just wish the iPhone 3GS camera wasnt so bad so you could really see what I mean with beautiful art. :(

HTuran

Came through the door this morning, may as well post it whilst we're on the subject.

77YxCl.jpg

Also managed to grab the Zelda print today too (somehow?!). I'll post a pic when they're framed.

Westraid

That Normandy statue looks great!
I heard some complaints from people that the paintjob was really bad, as well as the overall quality, but I'm really happy with it. It's looks nice and the quality is higher than I expected, but then again, I never really bought any models or figurines other than the ones that came with a special edition/promotion of a videogame I bought, so I might not be a very good judge.

How big is the Normandy? I was debating of getting it but I couldn't justify getting it because of its size
It's about 16.5 centimetres/6.5 inches. Not very big, I guess, but I don't have a whole lot of space anyway so I was fine with it. :)

Tunic

EiJuA.jpg

Rewatching Season 1. Scored a good deal actually with some reward certificates that I had remaining from other Best Buy purchases.

Top Bottom