• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

3/9/2012: Operation Spoil Wife 2012 took place. I apologize in advance for low quality phone pics.

10:00 am est: products to clean and detail her car.

1:00 pm est: the spoils of her afternoon shopping trip. J-lo shades (2 pair), Bath & Body works fragrance spray, Adidas-Americana. $500.00 visa gift card not pictured

10:00 pm est: After a lovely dinner at Nantucket Grill. I Sprung this on her.
2012-03-08_18-44-29_840.jpg

You're making the rest of us look bad.

ACH1LL3US

3/9/2012: Operation Spoil Wife 2012 took place. I apologize in advance for low quality phone pics.

10:00 am est: products to clean and detail her car.
2012-03-10_15-07-41_488.jpg

1:00 pm est: the spoils of her afternoon shopping trip. J-lo shades (2 pair), Bath & Body works fragrance spray, Adidas-Americana. $500.00 visa gift card not pictured
2012-03-10_13-51-00_157.jpg

10:00 pm est: After a lovely dinner at Nantucket Grill. I Sprung this on her.
2012-03-08_18-44-29_840.jpg

While she slept I was able to pull these out the trunk. :p
2012-03-10_17-25-11_277.jpg

What kind of bedding sheets are those?? Link? Thank you in advance!!

purg3

slept with Malkin
Where and how much? If your don't mind.

posted earlier

I got a bunch of PM's about the messenger bag I posted, it's from Banana Republic. It was on sale last week, looks like it's back to the normal price. Comes in different colors too.

If using this for a laptop, I would recommend some type of protective or padded sleeve since there really isn't any padding on the inside. I use a padded sleeve from inCase for extra protection.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=59887&vid=1&pid=770595&scid=770595032

a71ef914.jpg

After finishing Mutant Mudds on the eShop I felt compelled to track down some of Renegade Kids earlier titles so picked up Moon and Dementium: The Ward (already have number 2) off of Play-Asia along with Shin Mega Ten Devil Survivor 2.

fart town usa

Gold Member
So what did PDS run you?

And Corpse Killer is hilarious. In a good way. Enjoy.

PDS was about 300 I think. I'd never played it before but I must say, I think it's worth the money. I really love the battle system and the music is extremely good. There's a charm to it that I haven't experienced since the SNES/PSX days.

Yes, corpse killer is hilarious. I play with unlimited life turned on so I can watch the god awful acting without dealing with the frustration of actually playing the game.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Gotta admit; I honestly wasn't very hyped for Mass Effect 3. I picked it up because I used to love Bioware, and I think the first two games are quality titles and a good deal of fun. I expected to feel similarly with the final installment. Boy, was I wrong. This game is incredible. An absolute blast of a video game from beginning to end, and a prime example of why I play video games in general.

6975497155_ccbbec35fe_b.jpg

Thanks Best Buy! Their coupons were ridiculous last week. All the games pictured were $5, except for $8 RDR and $10 Batman. I bought several magazines, and traded in extra copies of Batman for 3x the amount in credit at Gamestop.

6975498853_f967c13324_b.jpg

I might have already posted MGS; sorry if I have. I haven't been posting my pick ups much at all lately. Also grabbed RE, which I've heard great things about. A couple other titles I've been meaning to add to the collection. I got a mint copy of The Twin Snakes for a great deal - not certain what I'm gonna do with it yet, since I already have it. Might end up giving it to a friend. And finally, another 60 days to The Old Republic.

6975500491_2ab984d421_b.jpg

maskrider

Mostly old budget stuffs

- Shadow of the damned w/ OST
- dEUS Vantage Point, The idel crash, Pocket Revolution
- DOA4
- Resonance of fate
- Star Ocean The Last Hope Int'l
- Movies (Hitchcock's Vertigo and 2 of its derivatives)

2012mar-dvds-games-cds.jpg

Sagitario

Mostly old budget stuffs

- Shadow of the damned w/ OST
- dEUS Vantage Point, The idel crash, Pocket Revolution
- DOA4
- Resonance of fate
- Star Ocean The Last Hope Int'l
- Movies (Hitchcock's Vertigo and 2 of its derivatives)

2012mar-dvds-games-cds.jpg

Vanilla Sky <3<3<3<3<3
Probably my favorite movie ever. I liked it way more than Open Your Eyes.

I continue my sad awesome descent further and further down the Hey Arnold abyss.

A friend of mine crashed at my place over the weekend, and we were both laughing uncontrollably during "Eugene's Bike." Amazing stuff.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sorry for the shitty quality... but FUCK YEAH.

XS5gw.png

Amalthea

Banned
[

After finishing Mutant Mudds on the eShop I felt compelled to track down some of Renegade Kids earlier titles so picked up Moon and Dementium: The Ward (already have number 2) off of Play-Asia along with Shin Mega Ten Devil Survivor 2.

You should've bought Dementium 2 too, it's the best of their DS shooters.

EDIT: Oh, you have it already. Sorry.

scaled.php

What Can I say? I love Mass Effect. Bought 1 360 version to keep sealed and one to open. The other two versions ill probably just try out whenever I'm done with the 360 version.

scaled.php

Bought games for very cheap. Batmans were $10 each. Bulletstorm and Rage were $5. SSX I was able to get for $20.

scaled.php

Finally bought a new 250gb 360 slim. Traded in my old fatty for $140 at Gamestop.
Great Month!

canocha

A new batch of oldies:

BGGSc.jpg

• Pokemon Gold
  • Pokemon Silver
  • Pokemon Sapphire
  • Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Can't find Pokemon Red and FireRed (complete) at a decent price! (Anyone out there that wants to sell??)

isny

napkin dispenser
A new batch of oldies:

BGGSc.jpg

• Pokemon Gold
  • Pokemon Silver
  • Pokemon Sapphire
  • Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Can't find Pokemon Red and FireRed (complete) at a decent price! (Anyone out there that wants to sell??)

Fire Red is still being sold at retail AFAIK. Last time I checked, the Nintendo World Store still had copies. (Last year)

That's pretty huge. Congrats man.

Mind telling how much ? (or atleast the price range.)

Not too much actually. I spent 350.00 on it. Those aren't diamonds ;). White gold with a swarovski clear crystal pavi. Outside of it being made by the swarovski company; I have no idea what the rest of that means but that's what the salesmen told me. I fell for it hook line and sinker..

sikkinixx

6978046955_e62d7fca2a_b.jpg

A genuine 32" Panaphonics LED TV. Bestbuy made an error and priced it for $300 instead of $500 so I snagged it. Works good for the bedroom.

hayejin

Friend sent me 8 of these from overseas.
I think they're GBA SP knock offs but they definitely are brighter screen versions and comes preloaded with some crap games. Not sure if these games can save.

The charge connector is also USB for some reason.

DJU8w.jpg

pTW7v.jpg

l6qYN.jpg

Emitan

Friend sent me 8 of these from overseas.
I think they're GBA SP knock offs but they definitely are brighter screen versions and comes preloaded with some crap games. Not sure if these games can save.

The charge connector is also USB for some reason.

DJU8w.jpg

pTW7v.jpg

l6qYN.jpg

>Final Fantasy VI Advance

KILL IT WITH FIRE

MyEpitomeCliché;35966228 said:
Almost bit on this sub, kind of wish I did. You collect any MOTU Classics?

Alas no. The Voltron sub is actually my first and probably the only one that caught my attention really.

I'm all for the exclusive Sven figure out of this too.

hayejin

h5Kzi.jpg

The black one is the US one I got when GBA SP was first announced many years ago. Screen is definitely brighter on the knock off.

I saw someone's GBA SP pick up in this thread few months ago and tried to find the brighter screen version but ebay price was ridiculous. So i asked my friend overseas if he could find one cheap in his country. And he sends me freaking 8 of these.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
h5Kzi.jpg

The black one is the US one I got when GBA SP was first announced many years ago. Screen is definitely brighter on the knock off.

I saw someone's GBA SP pick up in this thread few months ago and tried to find the brighter screen version but ebay price was ridiculous. So i asked my friend overseas if he could find one cheap in his country. And he sends me freaking 8 of these.

They (the knock off makers) should went with the superior and original GBA design instead and give it a backlit screen.

Top Bottom