• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

milkham

h5Kzi.jpg

The black one is the US one I got when GBA SP was first announced many years ago. Screen is definitely brighter on the knock off.

I saw someone's GBA SP pick up in this thread few months ago and tried to find the brighter screen version but ebay price was ridiculous. So i asked my friend overseas if he could find one cheap in his country. And he sends me freaking 8 of these.

do they play original carts? these are interesting how much were they?

Amory

I built my first computer! And it works! Unfortunately I only have a crappy iPhone camera so I can't give a real indication of how cool the finished product looks, but I'll post a couple blurry pictures anyway.

d5ce9ac1.jpg

ad2c6330.jpg

I had fun finding all the parts and building it. Definitely glad I decided to go this route instead of just buying one pre-made.

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Some awesome mid week pick ups I got some in person some via mail.

Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne & Simon Carter cuff links representing my English heritage & the awesome Daft Punk Kubricks I saw posted here about a week ago that I just had to have & the last game I'll get for the Virtual Boy Wario Land.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Tales of Graces F is finally here! Also bonus Valkyria Chronicles, even though i already have it. May end up giving it to a friend or something.

Addnan

The xbox games are from the GAME meltdown. Haven't played a football game in years, 98p each, think its worth a try.

2012_236yvo.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
So weak! Been waiting on the Dump Truck to drop to something reasonable, bit at $16. The Fire Truck was $6.xx.

p9UgJl.jpg

AHA-Lambda

Big pick up of the month is my neogaf account finally got validated! :)
So hi guys, apologies if the pics ain't up to snuff, first time i've done this

AT7rH.jpg

y7Wgh.jpg

eXistor

Yakuza Dead Souls. I still need to play 3 and 4 before I start this, so it'll be a while before I play this.

VGm9g.jpg

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Have to admit, that is a sweet haul. I always wanted a tablet like this, back when I had dreams of learning how to draw...

:'(

You don't need Cintiq, you can always buy any normal graphic tablet to practice digital drawing like Intuos,Adesso or VT muse,actually most of the top dog artists (like Artgerm, Adam Hughes,Dan luvisi,Jason Chan) use the regular tablets and not one with screens.

NEO0MJ

You don't need Cintiq, you can always buy any normal graphic tablet to practice digital drawing like Intuos,Adesso or VT muse,actually most of the top dog artists (like Artgerm, Adam Hughes,Dan luvisi,Jason Chan) use the regular tablets and not one with screens.

Actually, I kinda just gave up on the whole thing. Time just seems too short =(

oblo

Hell yeah! Yakuza Dead Souls love glad to see it.
Yakuza is that one series that makes me push anything else aside... I was talking about saving the galaxy minutes ago, now I'm staring at the (pretty cool) installation screen of Dead Souls, can't wait to get started...

Ok Mario & Pokémon got the same thing going I guess.

scottzorus

Neo Member
Just picked up devil survivor overclocked
Posted this before it got here because I wanted to let you know it now seems to be back in stock online if anyone was trying to get it new and didn't want to overpay

Pics when it arrives :D

Loxley

fra48.jpg

3 years worth of savings. Can't describe my excitement with words.

Oh, a Cintiq. I guess that's cool, if you're into that sort of thing. Whatever. I heard they're like, totally lame and stuff. Small, hand-me-down Intuos 3's are what all the pro's use anyway.

Top Bottom