• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Gameboy415

1203-Guides2.jpg

All of the guides were $0.99 a pop.

1203-Games2.jpg

Avatar and Motostorm were on clearance at Target for $5.98 and $17.98, respectively.
The Nintendo Points card was only $11.97 @ Sears - I wish they had more than one!
FINALLY got a copy of Rule of Rose! :D It was randomly in-stock on Gamestop.com for $19.99 and I lucked out and got a complete copy w/a like-new disc, manual, & case!
I've heard good things about Ocean Commander in some 2D game threads here on GAF so I figured I'd try it out for $6.

I also downloaded Chrono Trigger, which was on sale on PSN (despite the fact that I have it on PS1, DS, and Virtual Console already...haha), and Journey for PS3.
I played through it last night and I must say: Journey is incredible.

Melchiah

Just got another mannequin, I named her Lesley King.

(Links just in case the mannequin is deemed NSFW)

http://i.imgur.com/PzG1M.jpg

Here she's with my older friend, Lotta Blood.
http://i.imgur.com/8P9vI.jpg

And here's something a bit more conventional I've bought recently.

DnVFS.jpg

The headphones are comfy as hell, and as far as the sound quality goes, I'm perfectly happy with it, especially for a 100€ headset. I've so far tried them with Dead Island, and the headset increased the atmosphere a great deal compared to the TV speakers.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
For the people picking up Game of Thrones... are there 2 covers?

3. The standard one with Ned Stark sitting on the iron throne, and then 2 exclusive best buy covers, one with the House Stark Emlem, and the other with House Targaryan.

Inspired by a post last month where someone's Godzilla made an appearance with their copy of the Criterion Bluray...

2Oc6l.jpg

So my copy of the Criterion Bluray release of Godzilla finally arrived (after way too many hastles, but that's another story) and it was worth the wait!

Picked up a MGS:pW green PSP3001 to replace my silver 3000 that my wife has kidnapped (she's decided to go through all the PSP's JRPGs now that she's pretty much finished up with the DS... so she'll be playing it a while). I didn't want to use my Big Boss edition, and my God of War and Star Wars editions are also kind of relegated to the collection shelf at this point (besides, I prefer the 3000's screen) but I'll use this one casually...

Got the Mutant Pad Pro add-on for the 3DS to go with MGS:3D after finding it too hard to manage with the stock 3DS controls. It makes a difference as it helps me steady the screen so I have an easier time maintaining the sweet spot for playing the game in 3D. I wouldn't exactly call it "portable" though...

And Unit 13 and Rayman for the Vita... bringing my total number of Vita games purchased since launch to 15... which is 7 more than the number of 3DS games we currently own... which says something, though I'm not sure I want to spend too much time figuring out exactly what... o_O

Mattiator

Vita
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Dynasty Warriors

PSN
Infamous 2 Festival Of Blood

PS3
Twisted Metal

SSX
Mass Effect 3 CE
Turtle Beach X12

dzek

Neo Member
Love these threads. I got the generic haul most everyone else got.

Don't really like any of the vita games out right now though.

vita.jpg

sfxthype.jpg

Here's the Vita and Galaxy Nexus side by side.

vitanexus.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
photo-7.jpg

Also got Journey for PS3 and SSX not pictured. Got Ridge Racer Vita early and for free cause of amazon.com f-ing up lol (they refunded my debit card in full and told me it was lost... wut)

Been a good day.

Trutein Choc Banana Protein
Xtreme Formulations Cinnamon Buns Protein
Soul Calibur V
Blazblue Continium Shift Extend
Street Fighter x Tekken + Pre order shirt

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Found a better shooter than any fps releasing in 2012 at the Salvation Army for 50 cents.

OJ8Fj.jpg

Even still has the Froggman temporary tattoo!
ZMLZV.jpg

i also found a great set of a relatively obscure Nevada history books. Lots of good.. i dunno.. "microhistory" in these. Articles, pictures, and bios of people and event that will likely never make it to a Wikipedia page. Interesting stuff, imo. $2 for both at the Goodwill store.
fgGbZ.jpg

luffeN

Yamaha RX-V571
Why did you go with the V571 instead of the other models (471, 371)? Anything better sound wise or is it just the features? A friend of mine wants to buy one of those models and is unsure as to what he should buy. Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, 471 was bought!

No straight english but most of the menus are in english. Like a few seconds to learn the menus and be able to navigate.

Just stoked to be playing a shooter on the PS3...region-free, you gotta represent! Got the 360 version waiting for me back in the states, though.

I can handle that. play asia have it for $65, so might bite.

Atolm

Wow, where? :O

Game Spain. They're getting rid of stock everywhere, not only in the UK it seems. Since Disgaea 4 is still for 30€ at online retailers like zavvi or Amazon, they sold out immediately. In fact I wasn't quick enough to grab a copy from my local Game, this one was sent to me by a friend from another city.

What a great start of the month.

dscf1970aybef.jpg

That´s Motorstorm RC, FIFA Football and Reality Fighters inside the 8 GB Card

dscf1969hex9r.jpg

Bunch of Blu-Ray´s from Amazon.uk .

dscf196124yae.jpg

Dario Argento´s Neo Giallo Collection. I already had The Card Player on DVD but 9£ for the boxset with the 4 movies and the posters was too much of a bargain to miss.

Mikeside

I just know that even though I already have the game on Origin, I'm going to end up springing for an eBay ME3 PC Collector's Edition come payday like the consumer whore that I am....
dammit.

Risgroo

Crappy iPhone pic, sorry. Anyway, nice haul today, though I can't play ME3 today as I've got a fuckton of school work due tomorrow. Luckily I have some Urge to keep me company <3

Westraid

If you mean the AC3 one, it's a pre-order bonus for NA.

I'm hoping it decides to spring up in europe.
Same here. I checked the stores, but no luck. I did get a similar pack for the first Assassin's Creed, so I thought it wouldn't be NA exclusive.
Would be nice if we'd get it here too.

Anyway, just picked this up, zero points for originality:
me3n7.png

I'm commander Shepard, and this is my favourite International Women's Day on the Citadel.

Top Bottom