• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Gaming Discussion has become as bleak & depressing as The Last of Us Part II (Brap, FUCK YOU!!!)

I took a 3 day detox from NeoGAF to focus on some important things in my life and I said to myself today: "Hmmm, lets see how ya'll doing lately, GAF!" and little did I know.....

A gaming civil war broke loose on the streets of NeilGAF.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Keihart

I took a 3 day detox from NeoGAF to focus on some important things in my life and I said to myself today: "Hmmm, lets see how ya'll doing lately, GAF!" and little did I know.....

A gaming civil war broke loose on the streets of NeilGAF.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
Oh gosh, thank you for that threat tittle, i couldn't hold my laughs.

Madflavor

I'm just gonna patiently wait until most people on both sides reach the consensus that it's an incredibly well presented, but flawed 7 or 8/10 story. Hopefully this happens when the 3/10 people calm the fuck down, and the 10/10 Masterpiece people get their heads outta the clouds.

cormack12

Gold Member
TLOU skewed the whole gaming section. It's been a shitshow, and on the other side there are the constant and tiresome defence forces in console threads. Will likely be the same for the July event and then the subsequent August events. At least the CDPR event is soon.

Thirty7ven

Banned
It's what happens when insecure Xbox fans and fragile men join arms to hate on a game they aren't forced to buy or play.

Embarrassingly bleak.

pawel86ck

Banned
Some gamers are just toxic man, and they will hate you just because you share different opinion. My thread was a place for people who only played the game, and even if certain people were disappointed they have still said it's 6-8/10, because there were pisitives too 😀. Personally I rate TLOU2 10/10 for amazing graphics, emotional rollercoaster and extremely fun combat.

Even Craig Mazim (screenwriter and film director) love the story in this game.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
Some gamers are just toxic man, and they will hate you just because you share different opinion. My thread was a place for people who only played the game, and even if certain people were disappointed they have still said it's 6-8/10, because there were pisitives too 😀. Personally I rate TLOU2 10/10 for amazing graphics, emotional rollercoaster and extremely fun combat.

Top Bottom