• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New "Meet The Fockers" Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoneBone

Can't say it looked too great (and I never saw the first one), but the audience reaction to the teaser (at the theater I was at, anyway), seemed really positive.

Trevelyon

is this gonna be like Analyze That or The Whole 10 Yards? where the originals were alright/good and the sequels are just complete unoriginal & uninspired bore fests?

Belfast

I think it'll be fine. I mean 80% of this "trailer" was stuff from the first movie and they only played about one-and-a-half jokes from the new movie. Plus, it didn't even really seem to be that well-produced of a trailer.....I'm sure the movie itself will be much better.

J2 Cool

there was 2 scenes from Meet the Fockers. Cant say it was good but cant say it sucked either. At least wait for an actual full trailer to write it off

Mason

Wow, this is weird timing. I just watched the original today for the first time in a while. I was just thinking about how funny it was and how I hope the sequel is as good. The trailer looks like ass, but it's not much to go off of.

Hahah - I just watched Meet the Parents on DVD a couple of nights ago - I can't wait for this sequel :D

Why are people already drawing conclusions from a teaser? It's just a bloody teaser for heaven's sake!

explodet

This is considered a "Teaser Trailer" - and it looks like one, too. Certainly not a good way to see what the final print will be like.

I didn't like it, but I may like the next, proper trailer, so I won't say this movie will suck.

EDIT: Uh, yeah - what the Science Ninja said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom