• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New N5/Xenon Game Announced

GigaDrive

Banned
wow, Fallen Angels looks awesome. too bad it's fake. well, even though the article is fake, maybe the screens are from an actual game in development ?

CrimsonSkies wrote:

Unless Nintendo is misleading everyone. I don't think the Revolution can pull that off. That's some very hardware intensive graphical effects. Who knows.

heh, since when did you find out what nintendo's next system can and cannot do?

whatever Fallen Angels is, it is probably running on a PC with highend GPU, like Climax's Avalon game, and Dark Sector.
Nintendo's next console will have to be stronger than the best PC graphics card of today. So I should be able to say with authority, knowing how console hardware cycles work, that Nintendo's Revolution should be capable of MORE than these screens of Fallen Angel (or whatever it actually is).

pilonv1

So fake. Wront font, "Origin" always comes before "Release", the writing is completely wrong (and you'd never see a sentence like the one under the title, which is wrong too because Edge never use game titles for headlines). At least they could have tried harder.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I loved how in Thunderforce 2, when you got the Side Blasters, the voice samples were so poor that it sounded like you recieved them from a sassy lady from a blaxploitation movie.

'SSssside Blastaass!'

Top Bottom