• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NEXT LEVEL lames™] ResetEra sold to M.O.B.A. Network for USD$4.55 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick S.

Banned
Someone with money please buy 4players.de

The site was going to close down, but they are currently negotiating with potential buyers. I hope the site ends in good hands, because it's one of the few good German gaming sites left, with a very active community.

Ionian

He bought some NFTs from Jungle Freaks:

He apologized, but of course that doesn't do anything. They want his scalp.

Bloody hell, not sure what is worse. Him buying NFT's to begin with or those stupid pictures.

Fools and their money, never got NFT's at all. Understand it but so unbelievably stupid.

Last edited:

Bullet Club

Looks like the admin that likes using the term "ableist" finally got around to the ban list today.

ILxcup2.png

yh3yusQ.png

CEeyMYq.png

Cyberpunkd

I just love how they ban you for the most insignificant shit ever (ableism, really?). Well, users there made their peace with it, I do not feel sorry for them.

BRB, gonna cry in the corner for having two legs and two hands.

P.S. When is Moba going to step in to stop this shitshow?

Last edited:

HercRaato

Finally got to the end of this shit show. I was glad when they left this place and it's poetic justice to see them sold to a cis white overlord. I'm just going to sit back and wait for the final implosion.

Thanks everyone for keeping me entertained for the last few weeks during breaks and lunch.

Ionian

The icing on the cake is Nepenthe stepping down, won't happen though. Would take too long to draft an email in her fur-suit.

Also isn't known for intelligence and I thought I was dumb.

It honestly creeps me out that there is a video game website out there that bans discussion of certain video games and bans users for wanting to talk about video games. Has that ever happened here? Are certain meme phrases/images/video games banned from being posted/shared/discussed?

Ionian

It honestly creeps me out that there is a video game website out there that bans discussion of certain video games and bans users for wanting to talk about video games. Has that ever happened here? Are certain meme phrases/images/video games banned from being posted/shared/discussed?

Not really old, Mods could ban you on a whim though if they didn't like you. Cheers Behseda.

Old mods were rough but thankfully left or were purged.

BbMajor7th

It's funny, I remember leaving Era a few years ago and finding the more relaxed (read: normal) moderation here quite jarring. Now I look at some of things coming out of Era and if I didn't know better I'd say it was satire.

clem84

Gold Member
Their banned game list is kind of wild.

• Azur Lane
  • Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library
  • Gal Gun
  • Gal Gun 2
  • Hatred
  • Huniepop
  • KanColle
  • Mary Skelter 2
  • Monster Monpiece
  • Negligee: Love Stories
  • Omega Labyrinth Z
  • Saya no Uta
  • Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal
  • Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura
  • Super Seducer: How to Talk to Girls
  • Super Seducer 2
  • Tits N Tanks
Huniepop 2 is open for discussion folks. Get cracking.

Does GAF have any moderation on titles such as these. I can understand not being accepting of certain titles (such as RapeLay) but the ones listed on Era seem pretty puritanical.
So, Custer's Revenge is ok? 🤔

Last edited:

MayauMiao

It did happened pre-ReeesetEra. I was in another discussion group making fun of NeoGAF for their ridiculous wokeness.

ManaByte

Gold Member
It did happened pre-ReeesetEra. I was in another discussion group making fun of NeoGAF for their ridiculous wokeness.

It never got to the levels of Era though. I think there were only a couple games banned here. Stuff like Battle Raper and Hatred.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Someone should tell them they are now giving the 'transphobe' a platform:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

Women platformed by BBC. Sounds like Era would love that.

I'm 12. Later!

Edit: Some of those threads are like plopping a chicken wing on the dirt outside in the Summer. They instantly descend on it like ants just waving their ant antennea around frantically.

Last edited:

BbMajor7th

To be fair, I don't know anything about Lily Cade, but if what's written there is true, she does sound like a supreme thunder cunt and the BBC really should be looking for better sources (they won't - they're a joke these days).

Ionian

yup NeoGAF before era was very woke. I got warned/banned for arguing against white privilege, for calling terrorists Muslim terrorists, starting hot babes thread, etc

Not as bad as current era, but very woke nonetheless

I got banned for calling somone a "dumb chick".

She was dumb.
To be fair, I don't know anything about Lily Cade, but if what's written there is true, she does sound like a supreme thunder cunt and the BBC really should be looking for better sources (they won't - they're a joke these days).

Yeah, still a fan though. Nothing like knocking on BBC news in a hotel. I'm able to make up my own mind. Sky News? Not a hope in hell.

Euronews was amazing, used to have one-legged people doing a marathon. That's not available any more since I havn't had a TV in decades. TG4 as well, mostly in Irish, I'd watch confused but it had subtitles.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
turns out I am very well versed in lily cade :messenger_sunglasses:

Darchaos

How is this even a thread? Its Like.....ouch my hurt brains. So thoose guys, its like they are blaming people that they have theire doors open, and they are doing it couse of Halloween Kills. Do this people live in an alternative universe? Im pretty sure the answer is yes.

Ionian

How is this even a thread? Its Like.....ouch my hurt brains. So thoose guys, its like they are blaming people that they have theire doors open, and they are doing it couse of Halloween Kills. Do this people live in an alternative universe? Im pretty sure the answer is yes.

All single middle-aged men that rant at clouds. Most have cats and complain about women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom