• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NEXT LEVEL lames™] ResetEra sold to M.O.B.A. Network for USD$4.55 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
doggy style GIF
jacking-off-sit-down.gif

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I am probably not saying this right. I don't doubt she is a racist who hates white people - it is easily implied in what she says.

I just doubted that she ACTUALLY said she wants to ban white people. You can get the implication by the general idea of what she says (like where she says that white people were insulting minorities here on GAF), but I didn't read her saying "As long as I ban white people, I'm ok".

I wanted to see her actually having that typed.

It's a "where there's smoke, there's fire," deal. The totality of her posting history, which is well documented, points to the fact that she doesn't just want to ban white people from the forum, but from God's green earth. Just the most blind ironic hate I've ever seen proudly, publicly displayed. Even Klan members wear hoods.

ManaByte

Gold Member
It's a "where there's smoke, there's fire," deal. The totality of her posting history, which is well documented, points to the fact that she doesn't just want to ban white people from the forum, but from God's green earth. Just the most blind ironic hate I've ever seen proudly, publicly displayed. Even Klan members wear hoods.

Well she kind of wears one.

Majority? What? That is as fucking mental as them saying Neogaf is filled with nazis. By the way i spoke against that shit when i was on Resetera, although i've never been a member of neogaf before, because of that email stuff.
You're exactly right.

I don't take an issue with S Star-Lord ' general point. In fact I agree with it; we don't want to be associated with garbage. But my only issue with his post is the whole "majority" thing, which is probably demonstrably/objectively false.

Star-Lord

You're exactly right.

I don't take an issue with S Star-Lord ' general point. In fact I agree with it; we don't want to be associated with garbage. But my only issue with his post is the whole "majority" thing, which is probably demonstrably/objectively false.
Did you not see the thread I linked to earlier? It’s there in black and white. The place is crawling with pedo scum. But you do you and carry on denying it, along with believing the moon landings were fake and the earth is flat.

RAÏSanÏa

The way those mods are carrying on it's beginning to look like their payday is connected to the second installment.
Grifting to the last of those still trusting the motivations of those backstabbing pigs.

Last edited:

DarkestHour

Banned
What kind of moron do you have to be to not notice that people on ResetERA get banned for the most trivial shit? If you don't agree with the psycho moderators, they ban you without hesitation.

I hope their members come here and figure out how much this site isn't what the mods at that site claim it is.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
tisfqSC.jpg

the mods are never wrong. Reminds me of old GAF if you spoke up too much you disappeared. If you spoke up once it was always sort of yeah well that’s what we do/ following orders Ask no more about it.

they don’t want to defend their actions. But the threat of a ban is always lurking underneath. Either Zips doubles down and disappears or it is mutually ignored by both of them and never brought up.
Or another mod doubles down with shut your mouth to Zips

Last edited:

Allforce

I wanna see the receipts on Nasty Nepenthes statement that they're processing 50-100 new user applications PER DAY.

Ain't no way that place has been getting 1500-3000 new users every month. On that same page she talks about the userbase remaining stable at 50k users for a while now.

Star-Lord

I hope their members come here and figure out how much this site isn't what the mods at that site claim it is.
I appreciate the sentiments, but having them back here in any capacity is only going to end badly. They had a chance to be members of this community and they blew it, running to Reee and shitting all over us. They’re no longer sloppy seconds, they’re trampy thirds. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

I wanna see the receipts on Nasty Nepenthes statement that they're processing 50-100 new user applications PER DAY.

Ain't no way that place has been getting 1500-3000 new users every month. On that same page she talks about the userbase remaining stable at 50k users for a while now.
She can't. She signed an NDA in her mind ... without paper or an actual NDA.

The fact he doesn’t see that banning people for being excited and wanting to talk about the game is the wrong way to intervene and get topics back on track is telling.
Dude, they all see it. They're just horrible people.

If you ever wanted to see the embodiment of gaslighting, it's that entire thread. They know all of this and are 100% lying. Like, super obviously.

Papacheeks

Banned
I appreciate the sentiments, but having them back here in any capacity is only going to end badly. They had a chance to be members of this community and they blew it, running to Reee and shitting all over us. They’re no longer sloppy seconds, they’re trampy thirds. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
I came back…….

what am I sloppy Joe’s?

I believe in neogaf mod team like literally my interaction has been more pleasant than forum I’ve been on. Compared to reset and old gag pre reset. I think they have the right mindset of how forums use to be and should be moderated.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Hello!

I am one of those mystical people.
I was here to read and write about games. I was on a french board before, but the place was moving slowly and in gaming news media NeoGAF was often cited as the source. It made me curious and after lurking for about a year I made an account.
When Resetera was founded, NeoGaf was a mess. Every thread was full of trolls that were begging to be banned. And then there were almost no one left. So I went to Restera.
It was fine for a few time, though less funny (the Nintendo Direct hype trains were hilarious on GAF). Then half the topics on gaming forum first page were about some guy on Twitter or YouTube that was racist or transphobic or something. This was annoying because I do not care about Internet drama at all. I went back here lurking but honestly almost half the threads on first page were about the best ass, the best girl, the best tits...
From that point I almost stopped posting (I'm already not posting a lot normally) and just read some news because gaming sites have terrible ergonomics.
In the last few weeks, I've been lurking more and more on Gaf and less on Era, it's actually more about industry news than chicks, I probably had bad luck that day.
I still miss those great and detailed LTTP and the insiders that were here before the hiatus, but I'm hoping GAF could restore its former glory.

If you want to ban me fine, not being able to post here is no problem for me. I mean I have a life I like and video games are just a really small part of that. So a message board about games is really unsignificant to me.

I wanted to post mainly to testify that Era members who are not into Twitter drama do exist, I can't say how much though. If you're fine with having back people like me, let's talk about games again one of those days!

P.S: do the "games beaten in XX month" or "Three in YY month" threads are still active here ? They were almost dead on Era, I loved those.
Ban you for what exactly?

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Someone stir up some drama, show the insane and racist mod posts to MOBA, do something!
Like I suggested, find MOBA CEOs Twitter and upload it to their feed. Look at your racist mods on your new forum. Get them cancelled that’s what Twitter mobs do.

I don’t ‘do’ social media otherwise I would.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
One of the things people don't see about Era is the Discord situation and how that pollutes and kills the site. Every "Era" clique has their own "official" Discord. They can then post shit in that Discord that would normally get them banned on the site, as well as plotting brigading attacks on posters that clique wants to do away with. If one clique wants a poster permabanned, they'll use their Discord to plot report spamming and baiting to get that person off the forum.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
One of the things people don't see about Era is the Discord situation and how that pollutes and kills the site. Every "Era" clique has their own "official" Discord. They can then post shit in that Discord that would normally get them banned on the site, as well as plotting brigading attacks on posters that clique wants to do away with. If one clique wants a poster permabanned, they'll use their Discord to plot report spamming and baiting to get that person off the forum.

Wonderful people that lead rich, fulfilling lives by the sounds of it.

Nikodemos

I guess nobody was brave enough to cop an instaban by mentioning how Fukui (can't write Fukui without Fuku, amirite? hyuk hyuk) is almost a textbook example of a sociopath. He's been nothing but helpful and caring, up until the moment he pulled the rug from under everybody. And whenever some user might've caught wind of his wombo combo (as several did, quite early on), he made sure to smother the discussion superquick (mostly by behind-the-scenes prodding the admin/mod team).

ManaByte

Gold Member
I guess nobody was brave enough to cop an instaban by mentioning how Fukui (can't write Fukui without Fuku, amirite? hyuk hyuk) is almost a textbook example of a sociopath. He's been nothing but helpful and caring, up until the moment he pulled the rug from under everybody. And whenever some user might've caught wind of his wombo combo (as several did, quite early on), he made sure to smother the discussion superquick (mostly by behind-the-scenes prodding the admin/mod team).

He's a Batman villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom