• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NEXT LEVEL lames™] ResetEra sold to M.O.B.A. Network for USD$4.55 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hsi8uir.png

MiNoriTiEs

FrostyLemon

I assume they'll wait a bit for Zips post to come off of the most recent page and give him a ban so its not a bad look. That's probably what they'll do to my post too :messenger_expressionless:

Last edited:

chris121580

So basically Neph is saying 'for years' that REEEE and modding it is "a thankless piece of shit job, everyone is an asshole" but continues to do it..... for years.
Im glad i dont even try to understand those idiots.

The only power they have in real life is on that shithole of a "forum"
Exactly. It’s sad and pathetic. She also gets to use her racism as a reason to ban people.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
K9pGZUW.jpg

here is the gracious I’ll let you off now drop it. With a side of you messed up I’m watching you. Now run along,

classic

oh if a ban is coming there will a little crony calling for it for the side lines sucking up to the mod.

Last edited:
Holy fuck, can’t say “well he actually meant..” because you’re white? They prefer to let the initial impressions to echo without critical thinking? Do they even fucking read what they are writing??
Imagine high-school-Era if a white teacher has to teach a trans or non binary student:
Teacher: "The sky is blue"
Student: "AcTuaLLY its purple"
Teacher: "T-the sky i-is purple"

lmimmfn

GZ0wCL0.png

How so, what all you mods just spent SEVERAL pages waxing lyrical about how you're all happy to work for free?
You know, if only we had a "bigger tech crew" that works for free so Cerium could profit more
Lol, Neph needs to "get a clue"

SkylineRKR

GZ0wCL0.png

How so, what all you mods just spent SEVERAL pages waxing lyrical about how you're all happy to work for free?

These people are just cucks. That Morrigan is also defending the fact Cerium raked in tons of cash each year and all staffers were volunteers. Then he shops around, gets his big sum of cash and leaves them behind. They should just admit they've been fucked over by a con artist thats also a homophobe anyway.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
You can just feel the hate in her posts.
She was 100% cheering on the looting, burning, and attacking going on in the riots. In fact she was probably one of them.

Waste of atoms.
She was hiding in her gated community, and would be first to call the popo if they came marching to her burbs.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
hey look it's old neogaf
I’m getting PTSD from all going down.
Zips either agree with the mod and self flagellate (admit your valid complaint which you can back up is your fault somehow) or face a ban while others wish you good bye and wank them selves over your ban. So that the mods will notice them

Last edited:
Remember when Kyuuji used the NZ trick to play it 12 hours early on day one after going on a crusade for months about boycotting the game.

The Cyberpunk fallout was even more entertaining than this IMO. That was peak Era madness.

Hahaha serious? Would love to see that post.

What a complete fucking hypocrite. I remember she spent months trying to get anybody banned for even talking about cyberpunk 2077 and of course the mods obliged.

she accused me of being transphobic for just saying I wanted to buy the game.

Awful person.

SkylineRKR

K-Jack, you might read here as well: I was banned a few years ago for voicing a different opinion on a matter, without any trolling or w/e. But I know how you guys spin it to adjust to your own narrative.

"concern trolling"
"dismissing serious issues"
"bigotry"
insert some bullshit

There is always an excuse to ban someone without flat out admitting you ban people for having a different opinion than you'll want to see.

We can also start about the polls. Why is it that polls are always deleted if the results seem to go into the direction Ree doesn't agree with? And I wouldn't put it past you cucks that you ban voters based on their vote. Thats some straight up China shit.

Last edited:

KAL2006

Banned
I am upset at that nicely detailed post about the whole situation was locked instantly on off topic section. They mods definitely want this to blow over, yes there is a banner at the top but most people don't pay attention and close banners. Also even if they were to enter the announcement thread it's 88 pages they can just read the initial OP and last page and not really see everything. That post that was made on off topic detailed every single things with a nice summary with links and screenshots and got closed almost immediately. In fact in the announcement thread people were actually made aware of the situation thanks to the few minutes that off topic thread highlighted which highlights the banner and 88 pages of discussion isn't enough to know what the hell happened.

The mods are on some slick shit here trying to hide. I hope that thread that got locked keeps getting reposted in gaming and off topic. If anyone here in NeoGAF has an Era account can you please repost it this needs to be spammed as much as possible in gaming and off topic sections. Hell spam it in active threads in gaming and off topic as well
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-...a-new-owners-and-affiliations-details.501402/

Edit
The poster now says he has been locked from making threads just wow

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
I am upset at that nicely detailed post about the whole situation was locked instantly on off topic section. They mods definitely want this to blow over, yes there is a banner at the top but most people don't pay attention and close banners. Also even if they were to enter the announcement thread it's 88 pages they can just read the initial OP and last page and not really see everything. That post that was made on off topic detailed every single things with a nice summary with links and screenshots and got closed almost immediately. In fact in the announcement thread people were actually made aware of the situation thanks to the few minutes that off topic thread highlighted which highlights the banner and 88 pages of discussion isn't enough to know what the hell happened.

The mods are on some slick shit here trying to hide. I hope that thread that got locked keeps getting reposted in gaming and off topic. If anyone here in NeoGAF has an Era account can you please repost it this needs to be spammed as much as possible in gaming and off topic sections. Hell spam it in active threads in gaming and off topic as well
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-...a-new-owners-and-affiliations-details.501402/

Why do you care though? We're just laughing at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom