• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NEXT LEVEL lames™] ResetEra sold to M.O.B.A. Network for USD$4.55 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo64

cumsessed
ExcitableBoy ExcitableBoy you’re a legend lmao! What a way to make an entrance to GAF :messenger_tears_of_joy:

It's posted. RIP.

ZbCTUHj.jpg
Fucking Madlad

tracy jordan banter GIF

Cyberpunkd

Can you imagine what those people think of real life white folk they interact with in real life? They must be bitter as fuck.
Easy - through race privilege you are complacent in the genocide and systemic discrimination of minority groups. How’s that for a happy thought on a Sunday?

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Lets be real though. There are some loons over there, but its a loony bin because those people have all the power

Most people on Resetera keep a low profile and self moderate all their own opinions so they don't get banned

Ah well, don't think many will come here anyway. They are brain washed monkeys that think everyone outside of their little website is a literal Nazi.

KAL2006

Banned
This is what I could find. It was talked about here several years ago. The problematic student that started the harassment was Cerium, you can see his name on the parent advocates website.

Can someone who has an Era account post this

mcjmetroid

I am shocked they even lasted 4 years to be honest. Place was a ticking timebomb.

Probably the worst forum I've ever been on. Nobody has any pity for them now including their own members.

Every generation has their own form of hippies who will sell you out in the end.

Last edited:

Starfield

Are they seriously debating right now that being called cracker is or isn't a racial slur? Or a slur in general.

i mean i never heard of the term before but just googling it gives you the best answer possible:

DWstJZ4.png

laynelane

xYhONu9.png

Legit uses race as a currency. They don't give a fuck all, especially her poser ass ghetto envy who lives in an upper middle class to borderline rich gated community. :pie_roffles:

So far removed from that mainstream culture she so desperately wishes she could be a part of, but won't give up the life of privilege for it. They are all the same throughout history.

Funny how the meanest people so often talk about "empathy" too.

BootsLoader

Banned
Damn this thread grown really well. I can’t believe that this is happening to ERA after all the racist stuff they said about GAF. Serves them well, they thought that we are are the closed minded people but things turned around and now they are the closed minded.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Cerium right now is probably trying to spend all his cash. Before they ask for it back.
Probably had a no take back clause.

Miasma

Welcome back!

I also share the same experience, moved to Reset Era when it started (just because most people were moving there, it had nothing to do about what actually happened here and what was promised about there), stayed there years, got banned for a stupid reason long ago, never returned. Logged back in here finding a surprisingly lively place, with good people and bad people, like everywhere else, that can freely interact on multiple topics with right ideas or wrong ideas, and everything moves naturally and onward regardless of it all. It's way more relaxing here than there. I'm also a leftist so to speak, so that we break once more this stereotype that this place is a nazi exclusive resort.
I only left gaf because all my pals went over to REEEE. It's actually hilarious how bad that community is. You literally can't say anything because you will get banned. Thanks for the warm welcome! Now it's time for actual discussions without the ban hammer coming down.

Last edited:

Soodanim

Gold Member
I only left gaf because all my pals went over to REEEE. It's actually hilarious how bad that community is. You literally cabt day anything because you will get banned. Thanks for the warm welcome! Now it's time for actual discussions without the ban hammer coming down.
A warm welcome despite you being from Essex

GAF really is welcoming

Soodanim

Gold Member
Guy should have deleted his posts, not announced it, logged off and blocked access to that website from his network. What did he think would happen when dealing with a petty, racist child?
But now he can use screenshots of their refusal to comply with GDPR regulations in the email to MOBA. “That site you just bought? Moderators are refusing to comply with EU law, please rectify”

That cannot be a good first impression by Nep

Last edited:

Sakura

I don't really understand the endgame here.
The mods can keep trying to dance around everyone's issues and concerns, play distraction, etc, but eventually the site will see changes due to the new ownership, so what exactly is their long term plan?

Banjo64

cumsessed
But now he can use screenshots of their refusal to comply with GDPR regulations in the email to MOBA. “That site you just bought? Moderators are refusing to comply with EU law, please rectify”

That cannot be a good first impression by Nep
I don’t think you have a right to request data deletion under GDPR do you? You can request all of the info a company has on you, and they have to comply. They can also only hold it for a set amount of time.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I don’t think you have a right to request data deletion under GDPR do you? You can request all of the info a company has on you, and they have to comply. They can also only hold it for a set amount of time.
I’m almost certain you have the right to be forgotten, and all it takes is a formal request. What might need further reading is whether that applies to your content or just your name/identity.

Ozzie666

Christ, I go to sleep for 8 hours and miss all the fun.

That is art. Shame they've replaced it with a random gif now. Looks like they are trying to nuke any trace of the pushback.

North Korea could take notes from the cover up skills being used, seriously. It's like watching a scared communist nation hanging on for life. Trying to snuff out free speech and individuality, squash any uprisings. I honestly feel bad for the sheep, who are being led down this path. Oppression and racism is what they ironically have fought so hard against, in the end, they became a more oppressive and racist regime, and yes the mods are a regime with unlimited power. No oversight.

nush

Gold Member
ManaByte ManaByte

Do these links work?

Cyberpunkd

What people didn’t notice while taking about the valuation- Cerium didn’t get equity, he straight cashed out. That gives you all you need to know about his opinion of the forum and members.
Oh boy, wonder what MOBA will do when the learn they bought an insular and antagonistic community fixated on discussion woke everywhere they see it.

nush

Gold Member
What people didn’t notice while taking about the valuation- Cerium didn’t get equity, he straight cashed out. That gives you all you need to know about his opinion of the forum and members.
Oh boy, wonder what MOBA will do when the learn they bought an insular and antagonistic community fixated on discussion woke everywhere they see it.

We'll find out in a few weeks.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Good morning fellow bastards and sons (and daughters) of bitches.

I expect a summary of the nights events on my desk by 9am EST.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
North Korea could take notes from the cover up skills being used, seriously. It's like watching a scared communist nation hanging on for life. Trying to snuff out free speech and individuality, squash any uprisings. I honestly feel bad for the sheep, who are being led down this path. Oppression and racism is what they ironically have fought so hard against, in the end, they became a more oppressive and racist regime, and yes the mods are a regime with unlimited power. No oversight.
People in the last posts seem to be forgetting that this racist thinking is what is being taught in US schools and "diversity" training. It's basically communist divide and conquer based on race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom