• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL (PS4) | LIVE. CHEL. REPEAT.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Did I miss something? Did Commissioner Gordon shine the signal in the air to call for help from all you fucks who never play EASHL anymore? All we need is cameos from Milly and RS4 to complete this unannounced alumni day reunion...

While i appreciate the nerdy metaphor i'm quite offended you'd think id ever be the least bit helpful.

Soon i shall be cripplingly unemployed, day drinking and primed for a return.

Hows that new class they patched in recently going?

zsswimmer

Did I miss something? Did Commissioner Gordon shine the signal in the air to call for help from all you fucks who never play EASHL anymore? All we need is cameos from Milly and RS4 to complete this unannounced alumni day reunion...

I can play right now, maybe later if my FIFA club doesnt get together
Gordon shined it on your head so that it would reach all across the world :)

Marvie_3

Banned
While i appreciate the nerdy metaphor i'm quite offended you'd think id ever be the least bit helpful.

Soon i shall be cripplingly unemployed, day drinking and primed for a return.

Hows that new class they patched in recently going?
How about you play soon instead of being an icky canadian.

zsswimmer

See? Hair, no hair... our follicular friendliness has us frolicking together

I will be on tomorrow, I'm downloading some stuff on my ps4 because I'm gonna take it back with me. Have most of the day tomorrow to play and going to watch some SPHL later :)

Thx for the games boys.

ggs

Nice to play with a defenseman who knows what he is doing out there. You were very sound with your positioning and showed that you know what you are doing offensively as well and were close to potting a goal or two.

We rotate positions periodically so if u stick around and keep playing you can play a forward spot if you want to as well. We generally havent been able to get 5 guys on to play recently anyway so there are usually choices of position on most nights we play.

Dont mind Stat's pessimism either, it was mostly in jest. As you might have noticed we pretty much use this thread to organize games so post when you are looking to play or respond when others are. I generally try not to bother people w PSN msgs unless I see they are playing NHL16 already and we already have 3 people ready to play.

Oshimai

ggs

Nice to play with a defenseman who knows what he is doing out there. You were very sound with your positioning and showed that you know what you are doing offensively as well and were close to potting a goal or two.

We rotate positions periodically so if u stick around and keep playing you can play a forward spot if you want to as well. We generally havent been able to get 5 guys on to play recently anyway so there are usually choices of position on most nights we play.

Dont mind Stat's pessimism either, it was mostly in jest. As you might have noticed we pretty much use this thread to organize games so post when you are looking to play or respond when others are. I generally try not to bother people w PSN msgs unless I see they are playing NHL16 already and we already have 3 people ready to play.

Thanks, I've bought previous iterations of NHL but this is my first year trying EASHL. I actually prefer RW so rotating every so often is cool. I'm looking into getting a mic as well - I think Best Buy has some VIP sale going on in Canada this weekend.

By the way, what numbers are taken already. Oh I prefer 9 because of Kariya and 39 because of Hasek, not Nylander haha.

Thanks, I've bought previous iterations of NHL but this is my first year trying EASHL. I actually prefer RW so rotating every so often is cool. I'm looking into getting a mic as well - I think Best Buy has some VIP sale going on in Canada this weekend.

By the way, what numbers are taken already. Oh I prefer 9 because of Kariya and 39 because of Hasek, not Nylander haha.

I dont think anyone will mind if you use #9 and permanently play RW...

Down to get some games on with y'all. Name's the same as here.

Anyone round for some later?
Send a req if you havent already and ill add you this afternoon.

Most of the guys dont post in here about their availability until late afternoon/early evening.

Barring something unforeseen I should be able to play late this afternoon and/or tonight. Welcome aboard!

I think I can play later tonight but not till after 9 CT or so, I'll see what's up then

Anybody else here getting MLB next week?

Im available alllll night tonite... wife sick.. rofl

Club management (me) has decided to punish you for laughing at your poor wife's predicament.

Your punishment:
-you are exiled to play only defenseman until further notice
-you must change your pro's name to "I Love PK Subban"

Top Bottom