• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

emb

Pretty uneventful. Only new thing was a remake.

Almost all the games shown are still looking great though. Hyped.

Not really the most news filled Direct, but a lot of what they showed was gorgeous.

I'm still not interested in Splatoon, but it looked great and the music was cool.

Not

Banned
Zelda Wii U news in March. We called it. I wonder why Nintendo exclusively sticks to that same old E3-GDC-E3-November plan for console Zelda games?

Very excited about Splatoon's campaign. It looks to have a lot more platforming than I anticipated; co-op maybe? That would be interesting, since this game's an arena shooter first and foremost, and working together with friends in these alien-ish environments could be another joy.

Blizzard

Banned
That Splatoon trailer was crazy. I wonder if the game itself will be that trippy? I do like the idea of singleplayer modes.

Philippo

Yuck, should have kept MM3D as a final surprise...

Honestly, X seems to me less exciting each time i see it, it really misses the same atmoshpere Xenoblade had.

Splatoon on the other hand is fun-fucking-tastic.

chrono01

*Nintendo unveils the Wii U Game Pad, and talks about the interesting gameplay uses you can get out of it*

*Fatal Frame V is released, that utilizes the Wii U Game Pad is those unique ways, with an established fan-base in NA*

*Nintendo refuses to localize Fatal Frame V for those NA fans*

-_-

Yeah besides Majora's Mask that was a pretty meh Direct.

Ah well, was hoping they would announce a Smash Wii U bundle but I guess its for sure not happening at this point.

Splatoon and xenoblade both look wonderful.

I'll definitely be buying a link mii for the spinner.

Kinda sad that america will miss out on another steelbook edition of a game.

Gsnap

A good direct overall. Had new info on every game I wanted except for Yoshi.

Captain Toad continues to look great. Splatoon looks even more fun with the single player content.

VinFTW

Holy hell. Wii U is gonna be a fucking party next year.

Hngggggg.

When will the archive be up? Is it normally right after?

Top Bottom