• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

jmizzal

Majora was so awesome, but I think this Direct has made my mind up, I am going to sell my WiU. X is barely 2015 at this point and no mention of Zelda on WiiU means 2016 or so..

I would rather have a xbone to go with my PS4 right now.

stop trolling dude, they were never gonna show Zelda, and X is coming prob Summer

IF thats all you want sell your wiiu then

soultron

Banned
Splatoon gotdamn. Game looks even better now.

NOJ, please clone the development team and let them work on every Nintendo game from here on out.

2nd quarter of 2015? Urgh. My prediction:

January - Nothing
February - Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
March - Nothing
April - Yoshi's Woolly World
May - Nothing
June - Splatoon

Daknight

Splatoon looks so damn fun. Glad single player content appears robust. I still feel tease on xenoblade...when in 2015 damn it...when?!?

The only disappointment is that Xenoblade is probably coming out in the second half of 2015. : (

Otherwise, that Direct was great! Majora's Mask and STEAM in the first half of 2015, plus Kirby and Splatoon! Heck, Duck Hunt on the VC even got me excited.

2015 is gonna' be great for Nintendo fans.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
So what did they announce on the Japan direct? Any new New 3DS games?
Not from what I could see. They covered a few third party titles though, including Final Fantasy Explorers and an Attack on Titan game.

AdanVC

Andddd finished. Wow I really liked this Direct. It was so nice to see Iwata back again, even though he looks so thin now. But he is healthy now so that's all that matters.

Snaku

Banned
Not till after the holiday season probably.

That or they're going to save it for FY2015.

It's so dirty, not even making a mention of the new hardware, while showing off a special edition of the outdated hardware (PersonaQ) to get people to buy the old shit.

MrBadger

I'm really happy that Splatoon has a single player campaign. That game looks so good. And I'm happy for everyone who got that Majora's Mask remake they wanted. Also I'm glad about the Sonic Boom demo.

Nothing for me in that direct, though. No Metroid. :(

morukutsu

Majora was so awesome, but I think this Direct has made my mind up, I am going to sell my WiU. X is barely 2015 at this point and no mention of Zelda on WiiU means 2016 or so..

I would rather have a xbone to go with my PS4 right now.
bs.gif

Wow, that was abrupt. Interesting how they had the big announcement at the beginning this time.

I missed the Majora's Mask 3D announcement, but SNES Rainbow Road (and the whole Mario Kart shebang, actually) and Splatoon were great.

Derphoof

Majora's Mask 3D
STEAM info
Captain Toad
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Amiibo Stuff
Duck Hunt VC
Xenoblade
and Splatoon Single-Player Puzzle Action Platformer campaign?

0e3.png

Top Bottom