• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - June 2014

DSiWare
Jewel Match €4.99/£4.49

Haha, I have to wonder why they're even bothering with this. A DSiWare release in mid-2014 of a retail DS game that came out four years ago and has since had three sequels? So weird.

I guess it's supposed to be €14.99 / £9.99.

Oh I think it can. See also:

€/=/£ :(

It's what the PR says :s
Hmm, checking out the same sale info from Nintendo Life says:
and I just checked the UK eShop and the RRP is actually £19.99 so yeah, hopefully the UK sale price is actually £9.99 (sorry EUers!). Most likely they miswrote the latest PR. Phew.

I've bought Ittle Dew and it's pretty good! It's a Zelda game with a bigger focus on the puzzles (which up to now basically consist of pushing blocks, but are quite clever and interesting). Presentation is a big plus: graphics are charming and dialogue is funny as hell.

Don't buy it if you're looking for an action game, but if you enjoy puzzle adventure games, you probably won't regret buying it. The only thing that's annoying is the lack of sound on the gamepad. Also, I heard it's a short game, so if that's a problem for you...

Neat. Now where to buy it... Is is cross-buy on PSN? Though Nintendo has the whole loyalty discount. If it were only cross-buy in the Nintendo ecosystem it would be a no-brainer.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
What would be pimp as fuck is if Nintendo makes it rain during E3 and does all kinds of eshop shit. Give us a bunch of new VC titles. Give us demos. Give us eshop sales.

Come on Nintendo!!

jholmes

Japan gets Blazing Lasers on Virtual Console next week. That's it. That's one crappy week -- maybe we'll get another E3 Virtual Console blitz like last year?

Darmik

Yes! I'm so happy Tekken Tag 2 is on sale. It didn't seem to be in stock over here in Australia anymore. Grabbing that for sure.

Japan gets Blazing Lasers on Virtual Console next week. That's it. That's one crappy week.
Unless you're referring specifically to the amount of releases, those are fightin' words.

I hate Konami so much. These should be coming out in the US too.

steveovig

Japan gets Blazing Lasers on Virtual Console next week. That's it. That's one crappy week -- maybe we'll get another E3 Virtual Console blitz like last year?

How is that a crappy week, or was that sarcasm? I'd love me some Blazing Lasers. We haven't gotten a single TG-16 game yet :(

Ondore

Apparently Brain Age is free until the end of June, then it gets yanked off the eShop...? Can anyone confirm here?

drotahorror

Almost missed Super Metroid for 200 coins. Surprised there was no mention of it here, unless that's in another thread or something.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I'll post it also here
Natsume is going to announce "something" for Wii U (eshop, I presume? Don't know...) at E3.
could be a dedicated Harvest Moon game? I'd like it.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Friends of Mineral Town on GBA VC is a possibility from Natume, right?

don't know, it's hard to understand what's happening around Natsume..
btw, I'd like a new game for Wii U, not a VC one, but I know that they are a small team and that the development of the new 3DS game is probably taking all their effort so...

m0t0k1

I might actually buy it, but I don't play online.

I would love to play you online if you want :) but i play it a lot when i am making dinner so something is cooking for 10 min i can do some matches and go back what i was doing. There is no need for a comitment. Also the costumes are fun. Captain falcon on steriods is really funny. Also got some more modes like mushroom battle. Which has some awesome nintendo remixes but not that fun and tekken ball that is sooo funny when you get a friend arround.

Whoa, Tekken TT2 is 16gb?!

16.7 GB to be precise that is why i said 17gb rounding it up. The reason why it is so big is because of all the uncompressed ending movies of every character. I remember the ps3 version being the same size and the xbox to be arround 8gb.

16.7 GB to be precise that is why i said 17gb rounding it up. The reason why it is so big is because of all the uncompressed ending movies of every character. I remember the ps3 version being the same size and the xbox to be arround 8gb.
I think this should be bought up every time someone complains about the compressed ending movie in Mario Kart 8.

tolkir

Sad next week on Japan eShop

uxwGK.png

Wii U | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Wii U | Virtual Console

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

LayLa

Nintendo UK saying that Baseball & Boxing for WiiU Sports are coming to eShop on 27th June, with a disc compilation on 11th July

Katsuragi

There hasn't been a 3DS VC release in Japan in quite some time. I wonder what's going on with that! They may have released the most important Game Boy (Color) and NES games, but there have only been a couple of PC Engine releases (especially compared to Wii and Wii U).

terrisus

well seeing as it was 30¢ when it came out, I bloody well hope so!

Oh yeah, forgot about that.
So, yeah, if there is anyone who owned a Wii U at that point and didn't buy Super Metroid the second it came up, they should hang their head in shame.

Even if one bought a Wii U after that though, I would certainly hope it would be one of the first things that one did with the system.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Dang, Picross e5 is out in Japan? Seems like e4 was just released in the US. I'm still holding out on a sale like Japan got. I wanna get e2 & beyond, but that's gonna cost me over $24 to get 2 though 5.

...or at this rate, they could do a Picross e-collection, consisting of e through e5 for about the equivalent of $30.

jmizzal

Nintendo UK saying that Baseball & Boxing for WiiU Sports are coming to eShop on 27th June, with a disc compilation on 11th July

Nice

And I hope NA gets Zelda Minish Cap and Mario Kart on the VC very soon I need those few club Nintendo points to reach platinum, it takes a week to get the post play survey and June 30th is coming fast

Nice

And I hope NA gets Zelda Minish Cap and Mario Kart on the VC very soon I need those few club Nintendo points to reach platinum, it takes a week to get the post play survey and June 30th is coming fast

I may be wrong about this, but I think I was able to get to a post play survey early by looking through my To-Do History. I'll have to give that another try when I register my next game.

CANLI

Personally speaking, Picross e5 makes it the best week in months.

+1

I am not the guy who likes playing puzzle games but.. Picross is on another level and very addictive.
I'm glad I own a jap 3ds and gonna buy the 5th game next week.

For those who don't know. It takes 12-15 hours to complete each picross e game. For 5 bucks per game, it's great... And to have all picross logos in your 3ds home screen makes it more beautiful

Top Bottom