• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Going Big This E3..

Skelterz

By all Accounts this E3 has been easily the worst so far however Nintendo have yet to show what they have in store for us,

Weirdly streamers have been receiving packages from Nintendo that read “Break incase of extreme excitement” The packages themselves contain party poppers and noise making celebration clappers 😂.

This leads me to believe there going all out something big is coming, What do you guys this were likely to see from Nintendo today?

Skelterz

m9WgY9z.jpg
bkNtgJb.jpg

Kilau

Nothing I love more than the forced over hype screeching of fanboys. Thank you Nintendo for supporting the lifestyle.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

52a.png

Mozzarella

Extreme excitement :messenger_tears_of_joy:

It will be a new Zelda and a new Mario game (pretends to be shocked) and probably some anime jrpg and some old classic (again..mario or zelda) in HD that cost 70$.
Its not like they will announce a new groundbreaking ip or something, but if they do i will be really excited this time. I enjoyed the franchises but i will certainly welcome a new high budget IP.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Open on the hardware upgrade, show BOTW2, show Odyssey 2, tease MP4, say that they all play better on Switch+ or whatever it's called.

nbkicker

Cosidering what been shown it wouldnt take much for nintendo to take the win, but ever yr i watch nintendo presentation and think well that was average , although splatoon 3 gameplay and new switch announced would deffenyl take it

lol best to keep your expectations in check. I have a feeling the Game Awards will be where we see more since its closer to the end of the year

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I think it's possible Nintendo made a last minute decision to roll their Super Switch and E3 announcements together.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I think it's possible Nintendo made a last minute to roll the Super Switch announcement into their E3 thing. Could save what I would otherwise anticipate is an underwhelming show.

ultrazilla

Gold Member
I'm a simple older man 49 years old. All I want from Nintendo are Pilotwings, F-Zero, Wave Race, Star Fox, Metroid, Zelda, Donkey Kong and Super Mario. Everything else is
just a bonus.

Bring it Nintendo. :messenger_heart:
rq5zaoq-png.172374

thatJohann

As much as I would want a great E3 from Nintendo, I feel it's gonna be 40 min of just uninteresting things like Amiibo or Smash, etc

Kuranghi

Emoji Thinking GIF

Thats mildly exciting!

Hmmm, since its party stuff maybe it means MP4 or Bayonette footage/news, that would surely be a cause for extreme celebration. It could be themed with something though, so maybe a new Mario... Mario... Celebrations! I got nothing.

JSoup

Banned
A chunk of this is going to be reiterating the Mario Rabbids thing from the other day and then some Smash shit no one cares about. Followed by terrible ports of decent indie games. This happens every year, lets just accept it early this time.

Show me BotW2, MP4 and/or Collection, and piss off. That's all I need from you Nintendo.

anthony2690

Banned
I've really really enjoyed e3 this year.
More games than ever that I can't wait to play in the next 6 months.

Most excited for: (release date order)
Sea of Thieves: A Pirates Life
Scarlet Nexus
Psychonauts 2
12 minutes
Riders Republic
Tales of Arise
Lost Judgment
Far Cry 6
Battlefield 2042
Forza Horizon 5
Halo Infinite
Elden Ring

Excited for:
Dungeons and Dragons: dark alliance
The Ascent
Flight Simulator
Back 4 Blood
Sable
Hades
Aragami 2
Dying light 2
Deaths door
Warhammer 40k: Darktide (if its still coming this year)

I honestly can't keep up with all the great looking games coming out.

& now nintendo will probably reveal some excellent looking must plays too, I actually feel like it's going to be impossible to keep up with everything, I need more time.

(Tunic would be on my list too, the demo was excellent, loved it, but it has no release date or mention that it might be out soon)

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I actually have a party popper here, I will film myself popping it post it if anything exciting happens.

Last edited:

GymWolf

The only thing they can show that would get me excited is the new metroid prime tbh.

Don't care about their new tablet or botw2 unless it's completely different from the first one.

Silvawuff

I love when Nintendo does hype shit like this, because it could go either way in terms of expectations and reality.

Ozzie666

Hopefully Nintendo knocks it out of the park. It won't be hard to have a better presentation/direct compared to Square, Capcom or Ubi Soft. I somehow doubt they top Microsoft's, but we can dream. I just want some big surprises.

Top Bottom