• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference

Tiktaalik

that electroplankton stuff was pretty cool.

Free wireless games!

only mentioned 1st party though. I guess leaving the door open to 3rd party mmorpgs

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Electroplankton does nothing for me... nice intro, but too much time on Electroplankton... I'm going to lunch.

SKluck

Banned
Hahaha. I love the delayed clapping after he said Animal Crossing and Mario Kart by the end of the year. :lol

Reggie pauses...

Crowd: .....

Crowd: ....uh...*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Gamespy online stuff.

2 ways of connecting to people - people you know, and similarly skilled people who you dont.

Aiming for 90% (!) take-up of online play. No charges at all (for 1st party games)

Nintendogs bit seems designed for Drinky :)

HCgamer

SKluck said:
Hahaha. I love the delayed clapping after he said Animal Crossing and Mario Kart by the end of the year. :lol

Reggie pauses...

Crowd: .....

Crowd: ....uh...*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Doesn't sound like the show is going well.

:(

I want to see GBA SP II and Revolution dammit!

Drinky Crow only strikes when he is sure, and when he does, it destroys whole fanboy armies.

Drinky Crow also knows how to manipulate a crowd, and that sometimes -- SOMETIMES -- boring the crowd only makes them more receptive and excited by a moderate announcement at the end.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Ok, this is Nintendo's PD0/joypad moment!

"New zelda!"
"New zelda!"
"Come on Mia"
"New zelda"

Mia was having none of it ...

Top Bottom