• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference

Link1110

Whatever with the next-gen systems. You have a portable that's not doing too good on the good games. Show more DS stuff.

This goes for Sony's confrence with PSP, too. Come on, GBA at launch had more good games than DS and PSP combined do now.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I wanna know where they got their handheld tie numbers

VictimOfGrief said:
Everyone on IGN, you need to refresh the entire page, then you'll get a new "instance" of the stream, and you'll get video. Gamespot as far as I know is still fucked.

I don't want to risk losing my connetion to the stream! I'llput up with out of sync sound.

You have about 50 minutes left(or more) in the PC, they aint showing the real goodies right now. This is the business part :lol

Nameless

WHY THE HELL...Isn't G4TV covering things??? Its like CNN not covering the presidential elections... G4=Worthless...Didn't they merge/by out Tech TV? Even back in the day tech tv had some sort of live E3 coverage.

Top Bottom