• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Finally the GC games....

Gee Mario's gettin whored big time...

Mario Baseball
Mario Soccer
Mario Party 7(8 player mode, microphone)
Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix

AniHawk

I wish they'd've shown us something more... impressive regarding Revolution. MP3 certainly does look like a GC game. :\

ourumov

All this is pretty sad...Basically they are offering me a box to play SNES, N64 and GC games...Well, I have one of them and is called PC.

Cool GBA Micro though.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
wtf, They are acting as if they are in the lead. This is soooo gay. They haven't changed at all.
Fucking ps2 and xbox did better this gen and nintendo just sat back and did nothing.

Jim

They've already emailed out the press releases as if the Conf were done anyway.. no surprises :)

The best quote:
Some of the system features that wowed the crowd at the Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles include:

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
That was pitiful. I can't believe I sold myself (despite history) thinking Nintendo were taking a 3rd path that didn't rely on whoring their past and having something besides Miyamoto's next project to get excited about.

Fucking Xbox has better Square content than the Rev.

Dissapointing doesn't even cover it. They should fire everyone.

xsarien

daedsiluap
TheDuce22 said:
I wonder if they know my xbox is backwards compatable with 20 years of nintendo content too.

Good for you! Johnny 9-to-5 doesn't know an emulator from a CPU, though, and that's where Nintendo's aiming the downloads.

Santo

Hmmm... PS3 shows games + controller + design
X360 all of the above

Revolution... we're working on stuff, we'll show you later.

What kind of BS is that? What has Nintendo been doing all year?

Chipopo

Banned
Wow, I'm speechless. This was by far the most dissapointing conference of ALL TIME. Man. What happened to the Revolution? What happened to the kick ass showing they had last year? I just can't believe this. Nintendo am seriously fucked.

Top Bottom