• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference

this song IGN is playing at the moment sucks

"singing: gonna take your momma out all night and show her what its all about" :lol :lol

this is troublesome

I had to open my Virtual PC on my powerbook to get IGN's Livewire to run

I have so many browsers going at once from OSX side and Windows side :lol

Gio_CoD

Banned
olimario said:
Can somebody link to the IGN STREAM?
All I see is the flash "WATCH LIVE WEBCAST" and you can't click on it.
I get the same thing man. I don't know what the hell's going on with that thing. I just signed up for a month of GSC because I don't trust IGN will ever get it working.

Kicko

I don't see what the problem is for you guys. Nintendo streamed their press conference through Gamespot last year and it worked perfectly fine. I pray to God you people give me an idea of what's going on during the presentation, since I can't view. I'm not even supposed to be at this site.

I've got the Nintendo 2005 E3 thing at GSpot with some tunes playing in the background. Is there a way to get it into an individual player? It's loaded on the page for me, but the links don't appear to be active?

olimario

Banned
I tried to refresh GS and it's not loading.
And I still don't know where to get the IGN stream.

Those in the know, please help.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
the IGN feed is on. It is just a "Nintendo E3 2005" screen with some very generic light-rock playing. It seems the capacity for this has been upped also since yesterday. But I would get in now if you can, just to be sure.

BarneyBP

Woo hoo, I'm finally up and operating. I've had three computers tryign to get that Nintendo logo since 11:00 am :-(

Edit: At IGN mind you

human5892

Queen of Denmark
GS working mostly fine for me (picture, audio stuttering a bit every so often).

(Yes, I bit the bullet and got complete. It was only $7.)

effzee

umm i signed up thru nintendo...didnt get gamestop complete and i had the window open.....but just now it went off and now it says get complete. wtf...NINTENDO JUST STREAM FROM UR OWN SITE!!!

wtf.....i cant see it :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm watching one with music and they played bunch of sound clips of Nintendo guys saying things, and one of them said "Actions speak louder than words" :lol hopeully Nintendo will take their own advice this next gen.

-edit-
heck yes they're playing Kaiser Chiefs

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I've been streaming both for 10 minutes now. IGN is definitely stronger. Though, that won't last, now that pricks are posting the stream web wide.

Haleon said:
You GSC guys talking about seeing MotorStorm need to refresh the whole page.

Thanks, it's works fine now. I had to reload that page. Let's hope the stream won't be censored like the one of MS yesterday.

Top Bottom